By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

you don't need a study for that, just watch fox news to see this

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

we all know what they say about hot babes. fuck them but don't hope they are good for something you need a brain for^^

Yep, fox news hires them so they can sell there dumb ideas.

mr khan surely this must be sexist. i demand moderation.

The level of discourse in this thread is lowering, don't think i'm not aware. I'll lock if it devolves further.

so i take it that you want be moderating his comment.

i see.

"i slept with sandra fluke" = sexist

"conservative women are stupid, so they show they attractive ones" = not sexist

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

exactly he is claiming the women are stupid, so the have to show good looks to sell.

and i say about one person, sandra fluke, that she is good looking and a slept with her. that is sexist!?

Wow Killer lets take this completely out of CONTEXT!!!. Sex sells buddy. What I meant was fox news message was stupid. Not who or any person at all. Your Making one of the biggest leaps I have ever seen. WOW!!!

Natalie Portman = Democrat = HOT!

So this confirms what I've long realized when looking at the communist women here on my city. Besides it probably lends credence to those theorizing liberalism is a behavioral deviance caused by sexual and social frustration...

Also I'm formally sending a complain to the administrator related to the site's moderators. Things really went too far here.

the2real4mafol said:

you need a study for that, just watch fox news to see this

Maybe it's just me, but I actually don't find that woman attractive.

Though I suppose to be fair, I have been dating the same liberal woman for 9 years, so maybe i'm just not into the overtly feminine.

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

we all know what they say about hot babes. fuck them but don't hope they are good for something you need a brain for^^

Yep, fox news hires them so they can sell there dumb ideas.

mr khan surely this must be sexist. i demand moderation.

The level of discourse in this thread is lowering, don't think i'm not aware. I'll lock if it devolves further.

so i take it that you want be moderating his comment.

i see.

"i slept with sandra fluke" = sexist

"conservative women are stupid, so they show they attractive ones" = not sexist

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

exactly he is claiming the women are stupid, so the have to show good looks to sell.

and i say about one person, sandra fluke, that she is good looking and a slept with her. that is sexist!?

Wow Killer lets take this completely out of CONTEXT!!!. Sex sells buddy. What I meant was fox news message was stupid. Not who or any person at all. Your Making one of the biggest leaps I have ever seen. WOW!!!

When you see beer/ Go daddy.com or whatever. They use hot girls to sell there product. Are you in the dark about this or you seem to want to flip the script. My views don't want to take over a womans body. So really who's views trample on a womans right to make her own decisions.

Kasz216 said:
the2real4mafol said:

you need a study for that, just watch fox news to see this

Maybe it's just me, but I actually don't find that woman attractive.

No i don't either, but there producers probably thought she was. But they usually want "hot", mostly blonde, white women there. Or maybe I got hot mixed up with dumb maybe?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

homer said:
lol At mod misconduct and reprimanding. Seriously, is there even a mod process? Some mods just are not mature enough to hold a position of power. -_-
Also, this thread is interesting. I would like to see comparisons of household incomes of said women. Perhaps it has more to do with wealth then political affiliation?

I agree. Depending on their background if in different circumstances, those women probably would've found themselves with other parties. Most of women the conservative girls I grew up around had upper middle class to upper class parents. Rare did I have any female republican friends who were middle class unless they were Cuban. A lot of them were attractive.

haxxiy said:
So this confirms what I've long realized when looking at the communist women here on my city. Besides it probably lends credence to those theorizing liberalism is a behavioral deviance caused by sexual and social frustration...

Also I'm formally sending a complain to the administrator related to the site's moderators. Things really went too far here.

This is a massive jump. You do know that polls show majority of woman are liberals. Maybe conservatives want these good looking woman to find sexually frustrated man to agree with them. President won off woman and My girl is hot as sh-t as all of here friends and they all feel republicans are sexists.

Obama will win because of woman. WATCH AND LEARN>

spaceguy said:
haxxiy said:

This is a massive jump. You do know that polls show majority of woman are liberals. Maybe conservatives want these good looking woman to find sexually frustrated man to agree with them. President won off woman and My girl is hot as sh-t as all of here friends and they all feel republicans are sexists.

Obama will win because of woman. WATCH AND LEARN>

Actually... research tends to show Republicans as less sexually frustrated and such.  In general Conservatives tend to score higher on all sorts of "mental wellbeing" tests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html?_r=0

Also, i never liked the whole woman gap stuff... that in of itself seems sexist since it defines men in the default group for no good reason.

I mean hell... more women vote then men.

If anything, women's votes should be seen as the baseline, and men as the gap.

Also, while a majority of women do favor Obama, it's not like it's overwhelming... or even more then a gap Obama has vs men.  (Though a slight advantage due to plurality.)