By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Study: Conservative women are hot, Liberals not so much

crissindahouse said:

we all know what they say about hot babes. fuck them but don't hope they are good for something you need a brain for^^

Yep, fox news hires them so they can sell there dumb ideas.

Around the Network

This is 100% true. As others have said theres always exceptions to the rule but in general conservative women tend to be far more attractive

spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

we all know what they say about hot babes. fuck them but don't hope they are good for something you need a brain for^^

mr khan surely this must be sexist. i demand moderation, if for nothing else, for claiming people are selling dumb ideas while writing "there dumb ideas"

Also would like to add, if you use this to decide your politics. WOW!!!. Republicans are the advertising corporate party. So of course they are going to use sex to sell there dumb ideas.

killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

mr khan surely this must be sexist. i demand moderation.

The level of discourse in this thread is lowering, don't think i'm not aware. I'll lock if it devolves further.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

There in no way is sexist. THis is exactly what fox news does. Wow so we know who has been crying about everything the whole time. No wonder everyone gets banned that doesn't have ideas like you. Love your politics, easy, short, you don't have to think or nothing, just blurt out random comments.

liberal women are not so hot on the outside, conservative women are not so hot on the inside - everything is in balance

Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

The level of discourse in this thread is lowering, don't think i'm not aware. I'll lock if it devolves further.

so i take it that you want be moderating his comment.

i see.

"i slept with sandra fluke" = sexist

"conservative women are stupid, so they show they attractive ones" = not sexist

killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

i see.

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:

i see.

What spaceguy meant was that Fox hires the women to sell "their" (Fox's) stupid ideas. Not that the women themselves are stupid. Crissindahouse was implying that, but that is a more believable joke.

exactly he is claiming the women are stupid, so the have to show good looks to sell.

and i say about one person, sandra fluke, that she is good looking and a slept with her. that is sexist!?