By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will ther be a line for the Wii U?

I remember with the Wii and PS3, there were people already camping a week in advance. .

Considering that the Wii U has so many preorders and that the shelf supply will be relaly limited by it, do you think we will see the same type of lines forming for the Wii U? If so, how big do you think it will be?

Around the Network

Posting since 1969....seems legit

OT: For what I' seen people are really excited about the Wii U, so I'll say yes, there will be long lines for the new system, but probably not as much as the Wii.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I made this frud

I sure hope so, since I preordered five consoles just for their resale-value. I am hoping to double my money.

Im sure it will have a big line, I dont think anything will compare to that toys r us line in 2006 for the wii, that was ridiculous

Around the Network
runqvist said:
I sure hope so, since I preordered five consoles just for their resale-value. I am hoping to double my money.

image removed, and post moderated,

-Mr Khan

PS: Oh glorious sound and trumpets, i can find posts of people i've banned now! Kaloo Kalay!

runqvist said:

Inappropriate response above me notwithstanding

I am also going to express disapproval of your profiteering:

I disapprove.

Khuutra said:
runqvist said:

Inappropriate response above me notwithstanding

I am also going to express disapproval of your profiteering:

I disapprove.

You can disapprove as much as you like, it can never match up with the potential profits on this.

runqvist said:

You shame Nintendo (IMO).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

runqvist said:

did you do the same thing with ps vita?