By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Must see game : ps3's japan savior?

Soriku said:
@leo-j

What BS?

Anyway, no. When was the last time a Sega RPG sold well? Plus it's niche.

there is a first for everything you never know what could happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

"Cartoon games are not meant for the ps3 they will look like monsters"

- soriku

mM

Game looks awesome but it reminds me of the old GI Joe series for some reason.

Kingsora_be said:
No MGS4, ZOE3, SO4, GT5, FF XIII, FF Versus XII, DMC4, KH3 (PS3).

Those games will let the domination of PS3 begin in Japan, not this game. It probably will sell well though.

KH3 and ZOE3 arent announced for ps3,plus what makes you so sure those will make it dominate,all the games that sold well on ps2 arent selling that well on ps3 in japan,like everybodys golf,dynasty warriors, mobile suit gundam,virtua fighter

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Kingsora_be said:
No MGS4, ZOE3, SO4, GT5, FF XIII, FF Versus XII, DMC4, KH3 (PS3).

Those games will let the domination of PS3 begin in Japan, not this game. It probably will sell well though.

Currently, Zone of the Enders 3, Star Ocean 4 and Kingdom Hearts 3 have not been announced for the PS3 ... Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry are not that big of series in Japan, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue has performed dratically worse than Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, and we still don't know when Final Fantasy will be released.

Around the Network

I can't wait for this one! It should do near 75-100k in japan though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ Soriku

Where was it announced that Kingdom Hearts 3 is for PS3? :(

OT: The game looks cool, but I'm not sure if it would push PS3. No one's sure, because we don't live in Japan nor are we Japanese. Play FFXI and talk to Japanese on there who can speak and type English letters; I've met a few who can. Not a lot of them are inclined to go after every superb game that is release; they are not compulsive like American buyers.

It looks awesome. Would be nice to see some gameplay shots, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Ok then let's forget about ZOE3 and KH3.
The release of DMC4 will hel' the PS3.

But mark my words when MGS4 is released the PS3 will start selling like crazy, that's the first huge game for PS3. Thx to the hype, mo Japanese wants to miss it, I am 100% sure.

And the games you mentioned sold good (accept VF5) but none of them were real system sellers

Kingsora_be said:
But mark my words when MGS4 is released the PS3 will start selling like crazy, that's the first huge game for PS3. Thx to the hype, mo Japanese wants to miss it, I am 100% sure.

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=1325

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=3774

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=1328

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957