By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW -- 22 September, 2012

Tagged games:

jonnybmk said:
LBP Vita has been available since Sept 14th in the US. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/14/littlebigplanet-vitas-street-date-broken

It has had 9 days to help the Vita in the chart. So, that's that.

But I'll post it for you:

"Just wait till the big games come out."

I haven't been following this whole thing. It clearly hasn't been tracked since it had 33K pre-orders in USA. Are you guys arguing over whether it should of gave Vita a hardware boost?

Around the Network

Even the bundle?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

People that don't manically go to shops every day don't know the street date was broken.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

jonnybmk said:
LBP Vita has been available since Sept 14th in the US. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/14/littlebigplanet-vitas-street-date-broken

It would seem you're a prophet from Pezus' reply lol.

Get over it. Vita is a flop, LBP, ACL & CoD won't help too. Just wait and see. The thing wont even sell more than 3m in the last 3 months of the year.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Around the Network
pezus said:
fillet said:
jonnybmk said:

It would seem you're a prophet from Pezus' reply lol.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He says the same shit every week. That's some prophet for you.

That was a pretty good response. I didn't realise you had it in you. Genuine compliment, not that you care but there we go.

Global up !

1m for Borderlands 2 360 version. Nice.

Borderlands is impressive, but what makes me happy is seeing PC games sales so healthy overall (even more considering PC games are tracked a lot less completely than console ones)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

For archive.

GT5 (Week 96)

Sold 14,017 (-17%) units in this week.

7,881,170 LTD.

831,278 in 2012.

Down from 33rd to 43rd.

Lowest week: 9,628 (Week 24)

Highest week: 2,335,820 (Week 1)

Average: 82,095 per week