By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If this advert for the new S.Slim is real then Sony JP has some issues

Tagged games:

Did you like the advert?

Yes! Sony is back on form, I hope it's real! 29 32.22%

Dafaq? Was not expecting ... 21 23.33%

What did I just watch? 11 12.22%

What. The. Hell? 17 18.89%

nhhhhnnh rrggn eekk *heartattack* 10 11.11%

Total:88

The Japs are crazy, everybody knows that.

Around the Network

No ad will ever be as strange or creepy to me as the PS3 Baby Ad.

That one still haunts me.

The worst is PSP "Nuts" lol.

Even the "White Power" ads are not as "What were they thinking?"

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/09/28/sony-may-want-to-rethink-its-advertising-campaign-for-the-new-playstation-3.aspx

btw i think it is good, that kid was talking about biohazard? (was that a kid? and why does a kid speak in asuch an advertisement? haha) so if it should get the attention for horror fans who might be interested in resident evil that ad should work.

Troll_Whisperer said:

The ad says "Escape! Resident Evil 6. New PS3 model".

So they're advertising RE6 and the new slim. Pretty normal stuff.

True but is it legal to have a voiceover of a 6 year old advertise a teen rated game? 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

The ad says "Escape! Resident Evil 6. New PS3 model".

So they're advertising RE6 and the new slim. Pretty normal stuff.

True but is it legal to have a voiceover of a 6 year old advertise a teen rated game? 

In Japan it's legal to have a little girl in bikini in an "adult" video so...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Ajescent said:

CVG

Yeah, I can't post vids where I am atm so you're gonna have to make do with the link, sorry for the rubbish structuring of this thread.

I like everything about the new S.Slim PS3 model except the sliding top drive bay. I can't have something like that in a low height shelf. Also, I agree their commercials are stupid.

With that design. I really think we should bring back the grill jokes.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
With that design. I really think we should bring back the grill jokes.

That's actually what I thought when I first saw one, at least this way it will be justified.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Not sure that video warranted a thread, then again what else could you possibly be doing with your time