By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 7 incredible personal stories about Romney that you may not know

badgenome said:
Mr Khan said:
No-one was ever suggesting he was some sort of Montgomery Burns-esque plutocratic supervillain.

Except Obama, his campaign, and every single one of his sycophants in the media (but I repeat myself).

Yet when certain media outlets claim that all Obama does all day is sleep and play basketball, you don't bat an eyelid. Yeah...way to uphold a double standard.

Around the Network
fordy said:

Yet when certain media outlets claim that all Obama does all day is sleep and play basketball, you don't bat an eyelid. Yeah...way to uphold a double standard.

What outlets would that be, how do you know my opinion of them, and most importantly, why should I care about some outliers when a majority of the media is actively campaigning for Obama (just as they did in the '08 election, just as they did in the Democratic primary)?

killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:

Fair in that it hasn't been the Romney campaign saying that, but you seriously haven't seen the meme floating around facebook of "SEAL Team Six removed one threat to America, it's your job to remove the other."?

you arent seriously dense enough to believe that they are suggesting killing obama. you are clearly reaching here, and you clearly know it means vote him out.

It implies violence, even if metaphorical. Also holds underlying racism.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
No-one was ever suggesting he was some sort of Montgomery Burns-esque plutocratic supervillain. googled ''montgomery bur

googled montgomery burns and this is one of the first pics

Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:

Fair in that it hasn't been the Romney campaign saying that, but you seriously haven't seen the meme floating around facebook of "SEAL Team Six removed one threat to America, it's your job to remove the other."?

you arent seriously dense enough to believe that they are suggesting killing obama. you are clearly reaching here, and you clearly know it means vote him out.

Wow, someone on the left claiming someone on the right is racist.  That's original.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Mr Khan said:

Wow, someone on the left claiming someone on the right is racist.  That's original.

And true. Very, very true. So much of the stuff being said about Obama would not be said if he were white.

Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:

you really are something else.

there is absolutely no way, if you are honest, to actually believe this is racist, let alone violent.

your lunacy really knows no bounds, and every day you live up to your label as a parady of a leftist.

thismeintiel said:

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When all you have is a race card, everything sounds like a dog whistle.

killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:
killerzX said:
Mr Khan said:

you really are something else.

there is absolutely no way, if you are honest, to actually believe this is racist, let alone violent.

your lunacy really knows no bounds, and every day you live up to your label as a parady of a leftist.

The implication being Obama should be killed like the arab terrorist was killed. Much of the American right exists in a culture of violence and racism.

badgenome said:
thismeintiel said:

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When all you have is a race card, everything sounds like a dog whistle.

Where in the metaphor is the part about people running themselves ragged to try and prove that nails are not nails?

c'est ne pas racisme?