By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA sent ME3 on Wii U to die.

oniyide said:

good to see some positivity. is there a link stating that the game is delayed?? because Amazon still has it coming out Nov 13

Is not in the official release list from Nintendo, that includes all 23 titles that will come out with the console on 18th of november, so is no longer a launch title, which means a delay and most likely will miss the black friday sales. Here is the list of the launch titles by the way;

Assassin's Creed III
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Darksiders II
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
ESPN Sports Connection
FIFA Soccer 13
Game Party Champions
Just Dance 4
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
Rabbids Land
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sing Party
Skylanders: Giants
Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Transformers Prime
Warrior's Orochi 3 Hyper
Wipeout 3
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
ZombiU

Around the Network

Even for the states though there was a video interview yesterday with Scott Moffitt and he still said mass effect was out the first day.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Khuutra said:
Slimebeast said:
How can the original Mass Effect come out on PS3 when Microsoft published it? Anyway that is awesome news.

The same way EA was able to publish it on PC.

They either boguht the rights, Microsoft's hold on the rights ran out, or EA used magic. One of those.

But remember those people who said that ME 1 would never be on PS3, they seemed so certain. But nothing is certain!

I own ME2 for the PS3 and I've felt bad for not having started it but now I feel very happy that I didn't. I can enjoy the trilogy from the beginning!

CCFanboy said:
Even for the states though there was a video interview yesterday with Scott Moffitt and he still said mass effect was out the first day.
oniyide said:
good to see some positivity. is there a link stating that the game is delayed?? because Amazon still has it coming out Nov 13

Everything is possible, but according to Nintendo, it is now Launch Window:

Link to the game info on Nintendo's site: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/t56zKpf5JxfBXfzF51QPxpmdFNHkEQzw

and here is Nintendo's latest press release on the launch schedule http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120926005437/en/Nintendo-Announces-23-Games-Launching-Wii-Nov.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. I guess those rumors about Nintendo refusing Origin support must have been true.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

"Nintendo says an additional 29 titles will debut before the end of March, including space epic Mass Effect 3"

^quoted from one of those links from Slimebeast

Hmm contradicting statements. I hope it hasn't been delayed for europe because I planned on buying it.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Slimebeast said:

But remember those people who said that ME 1 would never be on PS3, they seemed so certain. But nothing is certain!

I own ME2 for the PS3 and I've felt bad for not having started it but now I feel very happy that I didn't. I can enjoy the trilogy from the beginning!

That's very true, and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Dragon Age (which I'm just starting now - got a female city elf character, just got recruited by Duncan)

bmmb1 said:
CCFanboy said:
oniyide said:

Link to the game info on Nintendo's site: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/t56zKpf5JxfBXfzF51QPxpmdFNHkEQzw

and here is Nintendo's latest press release on the launch schedule http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120926005437/en/Nintendo-Announces-23-Games-Launching-Wii-Nov.

Thanks for the links, i dont know where people were getting the delay thing from, I think paranoia and anger got to them. i probably shouldnt put all my faith in Amazon but they are usually dead on about things being released and I imagined that had the game truly been delayed they would have already changed it on the preorder kinda like what they did for Sly4

oniyide said:
bmmb1 said:
CCFanboy said:
oniyide said:

Thanks for the links, i dont know where people were getting the delay thing from, I think paranoia and anger got to them. i probably shouldnt put all my faith in Amazon but they are usually dead on about things being released and I imagined that had the game truly been delayed they would have already changed it on the preorder kinda like what they did for Sly4

Actually no , if it is indeed "Launch Window", as opposed to "Launch Day", then it may ver ywell be indeed delayed. Look in the Nintendo list - all the games launching on November 18th are marked as such, ME3 isn't.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Khuutra said:
Slimebeast said:

That's very true, and I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Dragon Age (which I'm just starting now - got a female city elf character, just got recruited by Duncan)

Cool! Will be interesting to hear how you think DA compares to ME.