By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol.
You people do know that this hasn't been confirmed right? For all we know its upscaled.

Around the Network

Well for a new console launching in 2012. One would atleast expect that much from Wii U. Hopefully it just not upscaled.

pezus said:

The guy didn't say 1080p though. He said, and I quote: "It's all being delivered in full HD and in Call of Duty's signature 60 frames per second". He didn't emphasize on it, he only brushed it off like what he truly meant was REAL HD for the first time for them on a Nintendo platform.

Edit: I know the only way to prove this is to wait until it comes out and digital foundry or some random forum goer puts it under scrutiny. I am willing to wait for that.

Sounds good. It's still funny how people assume it is upscaled just because otherwise they would be terribly butthurt. Either way I couldn't care less, but the people mentioning it are kind of ridiculous, honestly. WiiU fans shouldn't assume it will be full 1080p unless it's officially stated, and the non-WiiU fans shouldn't assume it isn't. Wait and see until officially confirmed then.

oh, i need to tag this thread, it will come in handy later

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

richardhutnik said:
-Newcloud- said:
My TV only goes up to 1080i so I don't care lol

And you need to start approach 30 inches in size before you begin to notice 1080 anyhow.

As a PC gamer, all I have to say to that is NO.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
lol.
You people do know that this hasn't been confirmed right? For all we know its upscaled.

Give it up VGK, COD BO will be better on Wii U than last gen HD systems like PS360.  Look I love my 360, but I'm holding off on buying DS2 (kinda' regret getting batman AC for my 360 now) since the Wii U games will be the premier version of console games from now on!!!  How come people can't accept that fact the Wii U is a superior piece of hardware compared to the PS360, just blows my mind!!! 

Porcupine_I said:
oh, i need to tag this thread, it will come in handy later

Yah, thanks for reminding me >:--)

I would love to see this guy's reaction when the Wii U version release, after bashing so many people.

The Wii U probably could have pulled of this game in full HD, but I'd guess Activision is either too lazy or don't have time to make it happen.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I would love to see this guy's reaction when the Wii U version release, after bashing so many people.

The Wii U probably could have pulled of this game in full HD, but I'd guess Activision is either too lazy or don't have time to make it happen.

People with that mental complex will never admit fault, he will come up with some excuse then try to move past the subject.

KylieDog said:

His argument is "People say 'Full HD 1080p' when it actually is 1080p"

I present to you Black Ops PS3 back cover, notice the line "Video output in Full HD 1080p requires HDMI cable".

Whatever BO2 Wii runs at, his reasoning is dumb.

I would agree with you on that (that Activision is just spouting marketing speak), though he has a sound argument that they would have said "runs just as well on PS360" if that is all it actually does, because they'll catch hell if that's not the case.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.