By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
selnor said:
COD on a Nintendo machine in its best form.

Watch COD begin to flop in sales across the board. Watch Halo 4 beat COD BLOPS 2 sales on 360 hardware.

ROFL.

?

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
-Newcloud- said:
My TV only goes up to 1080i so I don't care lol

And you need to start approach 30 inches in size before you begin to notice 1080 anyhow.

how do you know how much his viewing distance is?

selnor said:

macho cod players dont want to be affiliated with Nintendo.

Watch COD begin to flop in sales across the board. Watch Halo 4 beat COD BLOPS 2 sales on 360 hardware.

ROFL.

hääh?

happydolphin said:
selnor said:

ROFL.

?

re read my edit.

selnor said:

ROFL.

??

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
selnor said:

ROFL.

hääh?

Well its obvious. Look at the outrage. These Cod players feel Wii U shouldnt have it for what reason?

Sad sad people.

I bet some players leave COD because of this they are that sad.

selnor said:

re read my edit.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's really sad.

selnor said:

Well its obvious. Look at the outrage. These Cod players feel Wii U shouldnt have it for what reason?

Sad sad people.

I bet some players leave COD because of this they are that sad.

ahh, so you meant some cod players who own a 360/ps3 won't buy cod anymore because they know wii u has a better version and since they won't buy a wii u they will boycott the game for their console? ahh ok, but do you really believe many will do that? maybe few crazy internet guys but that won't be many if you look at the whole sales. don't forget, internet is still a huge different to the real world fanbase of games.

mantlepiecek said:
It's not that surprising that wii U is doing black ops II at 1080p 60 fps as much as it is surprising that activision managed to do it.

haha

KylieDog said:

His argument is "People say 'Full HD 1080p' when it actually is 1080p"

I present to you Black Ops PS3 back cover, notice the line "Video output in Full HD 1080p requires HDMI cable".

Whatever BO2 Wii runs at, his reasoning is dumb.

Lol

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw