By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will YOU do with YOUR $800.00 or 1600.00???

On one end, I like the concept, because a rebate like that helps lower income families the most.

What I do not like is that something like that comes in without taking an equivalent amount of money out of the budget. Will the NSA get a budget cut? Will the humongous military budget be trimmed down? Bush will just increase the debt.

Around the Network

This is a backdoor way to help the rich. It does nothing but give irresponsible people money to dump at retailers. What I want to know is where its going to come from? The retard has already spent some 200 billion on the war. I think he just wants to make it extra hard for whoever takes his place next year.It is truly embarrassing to be an American.

does bush know he cant get elected again?

Hmmm, add that to the trillions of debt he's chalked up over the years (BTW you guys should read the non American news stories about the real debts that were incurred during Bush's years, you'd be surprised what Enron style government running can do to hide the real debt). Ugh... Bush you freaking moron....

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
Hmmm, add that to the trillions of debt he's chalked up over the years (BTW you guys should read the non American news stories about the real debts that were incurred during Bush's years, you'd be surprised what Enron style government running can do to hide the real debt). Ugh... Bush you freaking moron....
its not the debt that the big problem (although it is), its the amount promised to in teh future.  its abuot 40k per person right now, 160k per house (or it mgiht be 40k per house).  its possible if congress got their act together to overcome that.  problem is that we have 2.5 times that promise to people.  i dont care how shitty the economy is right now as long as it can recover (not really, but its just for emphasis, and were in a recession not a depression), but we absolutely need to cut our debt.  in the long term it will give us more economic power.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

He should spend it on education and invest the money in organizations that fight against poverty...

Hell...that would be terrible...although it would do wonders for my family's business.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'd invest 300$ in foreign markets 300 into AAA bonds and the rest in the savings account

i hope i could of gotten money like this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

People should just not accept the money. Stand up against the stupidity and burn the checks.