By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will YOU do with YOUR $800.00 or 1600.00???

i hear that ghaleon.. i still haven't play tons of Christmas games, heck i haven't even played orange box (which is a great game) since the first week i got it!

Around the Network

Wow, that's a very bad move by the government ...

The recession that is comming in the US ecconomy is (in reality) a correction for the inflationary policy that the Fed has been running for over a decade, and the poor fiscal management the US government has demonstrated since Bush entered office. Essentially, the excessive quantity of money in the caused unchecked inflation in the housing market (and in the stock market) and the value of the dollar (and commodities) are now adjusting to the new price level. This is a natural and necessary correction in order to prevent much more dramatic and uncontrollable inflation.

What is the Fed's and the federal government's response? To run a worse inflationary policy and to show worse fiscal management ...

I'm certain American's will be happy about this $800 to $1,600 when they are facing 12% inflation ...

Wow, that would be great. It would definitely help reduce some of the American credit card debt (or at least that is where all $800 from me would go!). But on second thought, most Americans wouldn't reduce their debt, they would go on a spending spree. However, the spending spree itself would help give retail a temporary (and much needed) boost. (I know because I'm a small business owner--Builder, and business is down right now).

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Probably put it towards a new car, I need one of those.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

oi, it's a stupid stupid idea but i'd probably put it towards rent/food. i'm not much for splurging just cause i have money. hell, i don't have enough time to play all the games i want to play anyways to why buy stuff just to have it sit on the shelf.

Around the Network

I'll get the max amount - married with kids - and I'll either double up on my mortgage or just save it. I won't use it for a plasma, LCD or the like, though I want to badly.

wow.. my mom, dad, and sister work.. that's $2400. I need a job... curses no one hiring or having over 300 applicants.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Oh wow 800 dollars that is sooo much money! Well it goes into a Money market that is if I don't manage to drink it all the weekend I get it. 800 really isn't a lot of money and IMO it is a waste of tax payer dollars to send this stuff out like this.

Put it twards schooling lawls :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

GeForce 8800 GTS sli