By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony killed Kevin Butler

Tagged games:

Sony's priorities are a little messed up I think. Ok, you get Kevin Butler and we get Bayonetta 2. No problem!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

I Sony the Yakuza now? Why would the murder a men?

Killed?

More like... kidnapped O.o

You guys do realise his name isn't "Kevin Butler" right? That's his character, not his real name (Jerry Lambert)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I don't get it, was there a previous commercial? Is he dead for real? Please I need to know if this is the happiest day in my life, I bloody hate that character and those Sony ads.

Around the Network

Ajescent said:
You guys do realise his name isn't "Kevin Butler" right? That's his character, not his real name (Jerry Lambert)

Hah, nice try Nintendo fan! We all know he was bred in a test tube at Sony Corp and christened Kevin Butler by Kutaragi himself, you cannot deny his lineage. 

Oddly the commercial is much better without him. It's like that copy of The Phantom Menace that was going around the internet that removed Jar Jar and Anakin.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

And they've even taken down the version of the trailer that used him from YouTube.

Wow.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Glad I got to see that ad on TV before this happened.