By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Got Talent- The Main Event! ^_^ / O_o @_@ / ~_~ ~ The final Round!! Alright! The Winner is.......

Who is your Vgchartz got talent winner? Voting ends Tuesday at Midnight!

Navane 35 28.00%

Osed 41 32.80%

Zero 47 37.60%

Total:123
crissindahouse said:

ok i'm to late right? but my talent is "making bubbles under my skin" and i have to push on it then with a finger (which feels funny) to get the bubble away. some don't like when i do it  but some like it and ask me sometimes to do it so they can push it away because of the funny feeling in their fingers then. here it is, a bubble under my skin which is only there when i want to:

So... Is that air in the "bubble" or what?  O.o

Around the Network
leo-j said:
does lip syncing count as a talent?

Well Lady Gaga does it all the time and people consider her talented so... yuh?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
crissindahouse said:

ok i'm to late right? but my talent is "making bubbles under my skin" and i have to push on it then with a finger (which feels funny) to get the bubble away. some don't like when i do it  but some like it and ask me sometimes to do it so they can push it away because of the funny feeling in their fingers then. here it is, a bubble under my skin which is only there when i want to:

So... Is that air in the "bubble" or what?  O.o

i have no clue what it is when i do it but i can make it over 20 years now haha

Andrespetmonkey said:
leo-j said:
does lip syncing count as a talent?

Well Lady Gaga does it all the time and people consider her talented so... yuh?

lady gaga has never ever lip synced..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1gjqp-5gQ

mM

Tagging, excited to see what talents VGC got !!

Around the Network

lyp syncing musicians aren't musicians for me, even if they have a good voice they use in the studio. how someone can pay $100 for a concert ticket so see someone pretending to sing is beyond me.

crissindahouse said:
lyp syncing musicians aren't musicians for me, even if they have a good voice they use in the studio. how someone can pay $100 for a concert ticket so see someone pretending to sing is beyond me.

IKR? Some Lady Gaga fans would buy a potato for $100 if it had 'lady gaga' stamped on it. Dat bish can't sing

man-bear-pig said:
crissindahouse said:

IKR? Some Lady Gaga fans would buy a potato for $100 if it had 'lady gaga' stamped on it. Dat bish can't sing

what does ikr mean? an i have no clue if lady gaga sings live or not, it was just in general, i can't stand musicians who sing once in the studio and then never again haha. everyone knows it's hard to sing live moving on the stage and everything but i think every fan would be happy to hear the live voice even if it isn't as good as the studio voice (which is just normal). if musicians still don't sing live, they are no real musicians for me. sure they are "musicians" but yeah...

crissindahouse said:
man-bear-pig said:
crissindahouse said:

what does ikr mean? an i have no clue if lady gaga sings live or not, it was just in general, i can't stand musicians who sing once in the studio and then never again haha. everyone knows it's hard to sing live moving on the stage and everything but i think every fan would be happy to hear the live voice even if it isn't as good as the studio voice (which is just normal). if musicians still don't sing live, they are no real musicians for me. sure they are "musicians" but yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjVi3O7LYs

that's lady gaga singing.. in concert.. you judge whether she is lip syncing, and if she can sing..

mM
leo-j said:
crissindahouse said:
man-bear-pig said:
crissindahouse said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjVi3O7LYs

that's lady gaga singing.. in concert.. you judge whether she is lip syncing, and if she can sing..

This thread is about talent, not talentless hoes like lady gaga. Dat bish can't sing