By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Australia politician links gay marriage to bestiality.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/cory-bernardi-quits-over-bestiality-comments/story-fn59niix-1226477232022

“There are even some creepy people out there, who say that it's OK to have consensual sexual relations between humans and animals. Will that be a future step?”

Around the Network

And is that incorrect? Politically, logically? I don't get how it's so far fetched. Every form of sexuality is only a moral step away.

I thought bestiality was when you hook up with one of your besties.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

happydolphin said:
And is that incorrect? Politically, logically? I don't get how it's so far fetched. Every form of sexuality is only a moral step away.

By definition, homosexual sex is no closer to bestiality than heterosexual sex. So no, homosexuality is not a step towards bestiality.

Jay520 said:
happydolphin said:

By definition, homosexual sex is no closer to bestiality than heterosexual sex. So no, homosexuality is not a step towards bestiality.

A step away from hetero human non-pedophiliac sex is a step closer to any form of paraphilia. It opens the door when it was originally closed. One door opened makes it easier to open others.

Around the Network

under a democracy, freedom of speech is allowed.
under a controlled society there is no freedom of speech, politically correct communists censor people for speaking their minds.

so what if we agree or oppose this man's views/politics? he should be allowed to voice his opinions. do we allow freedom of speech or are we just another Communist society that censors anyone for voicing their opinion?

happydolphin said:

So... gay marraige is legalized.  Somehow this gives animals the legal status to engage in consensual sex with humans?  More people will want to have sex with animals?  You'll have to connect the dots for me on this one.

Edit:  And as the continuim of non-pedo hetero sex leading to bestiality...

What's closer to heterosexual pedophila with a young girl?  Heterosexual sex or homosexual sex?  Clearly heterosexual sex is closer to heterosexual pedophilia.  So, does heterosexual sex lead to heterosexual pedophila?

We must stop heterosexuals from having sex.  For the children.

happydolphin said:

A step away from hetero human non-pedophiliac sex is a step closer to any form of paraphilia. It opens the door when it was originally closed. One door opened makes it easier to open others.

In order to believe that, you would have to identify homosexuality as paraphillia, which is subjective I guess.

If you don't identify homosexuality as paraphilia, then homosexuality doesn't make paraphilia anymore acceptable than what it already is.

JWeinCom said:

So... gay marraige is legalized.  Somehow this gives animals the legal status to engage in consensual sex with humans?  More people will want to have sex with animals?  You'll have to connect the dots for me on this one.

I already explained it. One victory away from hetero humain non-pedophiliac, non-incestuous sex is a victory towards any other. The seal is loosed once, it makes it easier to loosen it again. Simple moral physics.

Check the next post I made in reply to Jay.

As a zoophile, I find this extremely offensive.