By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Australia politician links gay marriage to bestiality.

happydolphin said:
JWeinCom said:

Politicians should be basing their policy on observable fact, studies, and logic.

For instance, we have many states and countries where gay marraige is legal.  So, is bestiality more prevalent in these areas than others?  That's something that can be observed, measured, and proven.  So, that's something you can use to make policy.  Religion isn't verifiable, and doesn't really make usable predictions of the outcomes of certain policies, so it should not be used to shape policy. 

@Runa:  Welp, I think I've talked about horse fucking about as much as I care to today.  Good night folks!!!

Well, I was going to reply with something that could help clarify how my PoV fits with yours, but I prefer go to bed, as you just made me realize how sick this topic is in the first place.

Good night bro.

Later.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
As a zoophile, I find this extremely offensive.

I support gay marriage and gay rights. If two people of the same sex love each other then sure they deserve the right to express their love through marriage like anyone else.
What has to come to a stop is this hanging out at public toilets. How messed up is it going to a toilet to have a guy ask you if you want a head job. Even worst if you walk into the toilets while their getting it on. This has to come to a stop.
Its gotten so bad where I live that the council is starting to keep the toilets locked during the weekdays and starting to knock down toilet blocks and build toilets with a 20cm gap at feet level.
This isn't young guys I'm talking about either. Their guys in the 40's plus, usually with familys at home.
This is what is giving gay people such a bad reputation. Ive got a gay mate that lives down Sydney and even he thinks its wrong picking up a man in a toilet block.

Toilet blocks that are a no go for straight people in my area just off the top of my mind: Birdie beach, Lakes beach, Wyong park, Lee park, JD's car park, Rumbalara iron bark, Wyee park and Boudi.

OLD NEWS

that politician has already stepped down.

/end thread

Cobretti2 said:
OLD NEWS

/end thread

I mean... your from Austrlia and all, but from what I can tell that's incorrect.

A) He was removed.  He didn't step down.

B) He was removed as an opposition secratary... he remains a Senator.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
And is that incorrect? Politically, logically? I don't get how it's so far fetched. Every form of sexuality is only a moral step away.

Well your name makes more sense now :D

Sal.Paradise said:
happydolphin said:
And is that incorrect? Politically, logically? I don't get how it's so far fetched. Every form of sexuality is only a moral step away.

Well your name makes more sense now :D

jerk :P

Kasz216 said:
Cobretti2 said:
OLD NEWS

/end thread

I mean... your from Austrlia and all, but from what I can tell that's incorrect.

A) He was removed.  He didn't step down.

B) He was removed as an opposition secratary... he remains a Senator.

year early reports said he stepped down. In otherwords he was pushed to move lol.

Tough, but fair.

Also, while I don't think there is a gay/bestiality connection.

Is bestiality actually worse then a lot of the fucked up shit we do with animals anyway?

I mean you look at some factory farm shit and it's REALLY fucked up. Animals who live their lives insider a box where they can't move... or chickens all crowded together to the point of where they can barely move, essentially get to food by hurting and murdering each other... etc..

I don't want to have sex with animals, but there is a lot more fucked up and cruel stuff we do to animals then that.