By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U pre-order thread

Black, preordered at Gamestop first day.

It Might be a Christmas present

Around the Network

A friend of mine is buying me one for christmas so I sorta have one preordered. If it is the white version I guess I will pay the additional 50 euros to get the black one (since the white one has no Nintendoland)

(dont they want casual gamers, mothers etc to have a game they can show to other people so WiiU gets word of mouth advertising like wii and wii sports did? I dont get it....)

Moonhero said:
I'm very happy with it. I'm going to make a ton of cash. This is the way the world works. Sorry you don't like it.

You do realize that this post of yours has no purpose other than to provoke?  Otherwhise you wouldn't write that especially not in a seperate reply that has nothing to do with the thread.   Why not add this to your initial reply? (you knew people would react like this so you waited to provoke them right?)

I hope noone will buy your WiiUs and you waste some money.

Unfortunately pre-orders ran out before I made up my mind and had decided to pre-order, so it looks like I'm missing out on the launch.

I think I'll now wait until there's a game bundle I actually care about (not Nintendoland).

Preordered a Deluxe at Gamestop right after watching the conference end.

Also 3 games were preordered, might add another before launch.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition as well as a copy of Assassins Creed WiiU. Will also be pre-ordering Black Ops II for the WiiU once I know I'll have enough money.

Wait till Christmas for the rest.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

yeah I preordered another one at amazon.de for 370 E which is about 3333kr which is about 700kr cheaper than here in Sweden!

will unpreorder the other one from cdon.com later

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

spurgeonryan said:
I am pre-ordering the cheapest one the next time pre-orders open up again and I have money at the same time.

There will be more preorders? Do you know if gamestop charges a fee for preorders on the wiiu?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

US

I pre-ordered Deluxe Edition ($350) from local GameStop along with ZombiU and Rayman Legends. If I feel like getting New Super Mario U, I will do so via the eShop. If they manage to put ZombiU or Rayman Legends on the eShop before I open my packaging, I will get those digital and return the retail packages.

For storage, I will use my Western Digital Passport Drive, which runs on USB power (no additional power source required). I believe it has 500GB so should be enough for a long while :)

homer said:
spurgeonryan said:
I am pre-ordering the cheapest one the next time pre-orders open up again and I have money at the same time.

There will be more preorders? Do you know if gamestop charges a fee for preorders on the wiiu?

They ask for a minimum of 50$ deposit, but that deposit goes into youre Wii U :)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

MegaDrive08 said:
I've just done something crazy and pre ordered my wii u and don't even have the funds yet :/ Anyway I've pre ordered Black premium pack with zombi u for £300 from zavvi, I blame it on the guy in the other thread ;) So let's get a list going of people who have pre ordered and what package you have pre ordered :)

I assume that was me! Glad to help .

OT. I went for the ZombiU bundle, NSMBU & Black Ops 2. Nintendoland for Xmas.