By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U pre-order thread

Well, pre-orders are finally up over here in the Netherlands.

Got myself the WiiU Premium ZombiU bundle. Also pre-ordered NintendoLand. With that, I'm all set! I'll see after release which other games I'm buying. Maybe New Super Mario Bros. U, maybe Assassin's Creed III, maybe Batman Arkham City and most definitely Alien Colonial Marines when it's out next year.

This is new to me, it takes some mental adjustment, having a Nintendo console with primarily third party games...

Around the Network

Preorder the premium for myself, and a basic for ebay or family if ebay prices don't work out.

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.

Im not pre ordering. Gonna get the missus to hide me one in Costco.

Zavvi Is now sold out of zombi u premium pack!!

Moonhero said:
I'm very happy with it. I'm going to make a ton of cash. This is the way the world works. Sorry you don't like it.

Is this bus going to that big pile of shit?
Oh and everyone is going?
Please let me go

Around the Network

I preordered the basic, put the minimum $20 down. I'll pay the rest come November. Didn't put a deposit on any games yet, since they don't really sell out. My first game will be ZombiU (Last new Ubisoft IP that got me excited was Red Steel ... I hope this doesn't disappoint me like that game did!) and since I'm a one game at a time guy, that's what I'll be focusing on. As time goes by, I'll pick up Batman, Assassin's Creed, and other games I missed out on since I don't own the other systems.

POE said:
Moonhero said:
I'm very happy with it. I'm going to make a ton of cash. This is the way the world works. Sorry you don't like it.

Is this bus going to that big pile of shit?
Oh and everyone is going?
Please let me go

Jump on!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Siko1989 said:
i only need to pay 125 dollars on my WiiU left.... it cost $428AUD Premium but i pre-ordered a week after E3 because EB Games were doing pre-orders early... i kept putting 30 dollars on my pre-order every 2 weeks until Nintendo released an official release date and price. when they did i sold 11 shitty Wii and DS games to EB to get my preorder down abit and i got 97 dollars out of those 11 games and i paid 97 off so now i got 125 left to pay. lol

Nice work mate. When I was yougner I did a similar thing when buying my GCN.

Now that I work, no need jsut pay it alll off at once.

The onyl thing I haven't preorded from EB is games yet. As waiting to see if JB Hifi will lsit them for $80 or $108. If $108 ill get them from EB.