By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U pre-order thread

Just traded in my PS3 and now I only need to pay $150 more to pay it off in full.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

I got the last pre order in my city

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

LinkVPit said:
MegaDrive08 said:
I've just done something crazy and pre ordered my wii u and don't even have the funds yet :/ Anyway I've pre ordered Black premium pack with zombi u for £300 from zavvi, I blame it on the guy in the other thread ;) So let's get a list going of people who have pre ordered and what package you have pre ordered :)

I assume that was me! Glad to help .

OT. I went for the ZombiU bundle, NSMBU & Black Ops 2. Nintendoland for Xmas.

Lol I couldn't resist, what have you got me into?? Haha, think £300 is the best deal so far for the black premium pack, isn't it £350 at game and think it's £330 at hmv, although don't think it comes with the controller pro at zavvi!!

theARTIST0017 said:
Does anyone know any stores in North America that is still accepting preorders?

As far as I can tell, the basic SKU is available online at GameStop. You can also purchase an expensive bundle online at Walmart.

But I really think another round of pre-orders will be announced. At least I hope for all the fans who missed out on the first round.

MegaDrive08 said:
LinkVPit said:
MegaDrive08 said:
I've just done something crazy and pre ordered my wii u and don't even have the funds yet :/ Anyway I've pre ordered Black premium pack with zombi u for £300 from zavvi, I blame it on the guy in the other thread ;) So let's get a list going of people who have pre ordered and what package you have pre ordered :)

I assume that was me! Glad to help .

OT. I went for the ZombiU bundle, NSMBU & Black Ops 2. Nintendoland for Xmas.

Lol I couldn't resist, what have you got me into?? Haha, think £300 is the best deal so far for the black premium pack, isn't it £350 at game and think it's £330 at hmv, although don't think it comes with the controller pro at zavvi!!

i think its the same bundle, other sites didn't show the pro controller for a while at first. Either way at £50 cheaper theres plenty left over to get one seperatley.

Around the Network

Finally pre-ordered
the ZombiU bundle for 385 euro
will make tons of profit for me on eBay ;)

Yup pre-ordered the Premium model. Can't wait.

I pre-ordered the Deluxe version and here are the things I pre-ordered:
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
ZombiU
Rayman Legends
New Super Mario Bros U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller

Pre-ordered deluxe Wii U with NSMB U.

Siko1989 said:
i only need to pay 125 dollars on my WiiU left.... it cost $428AUD Premium but i pre-ordered a week after E3 because EB Games were doing pre-orders early... i kept putting 30 dollars on my pre-order every 2 weeks until Nintendo released an official release date and price. when they did i sold 11 shitty Wii and DS games to EB to get my preorder down abit and i got 97 dollars out of those 11 games and i paid 97 off so now i got 125 left to pay. lol

This is a smart man.

But I are smart too.

I also got Tekken, Mario, ZombiU, Bayonetta and The Wonderful 101 preordered. But I also want Black ops 2, Assassins Creed 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3. This has to be the best launch line up ever in terms of overall quality.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.