By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - iPhone 5: Black or White - Which looks better?

Which looks better?

Black 212 50.48%

Or white 168 40.00%

Chada piich huuew dah! Hiii hii Cha'mone! 37 8.81%

Total:417
NintendoPie said:
The white one. You complained about having a black iPad so I would say not to do that over again. ;)

Once you go black you never go back.

Around the Network

Will the partly-metal casing make them feel less likely to slip out of your hands at random? The iPhone 4 and 4S glass casings felt like holding tablets of slippery ice, albeit not so cold.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Black power.

I hate the fact that most phone looks sexy, but will be dressed up with a casing so it doesnt matter...

Well it's preference now isn't it.

Around the Network

blite

This sums it up.

I'll say white as I ordered a white one.
I've been using a black iphone 4 for 2 years, so a change is nice. I was originally going to get a white iphone 4, but it took Apple a long time to release that which is why I went with the black one. (My new ipad is also black. http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/games/IMG_1406_a.jpg )

I had a tough time choosing between the two as they both look great.

I like the look of the new ipod touches as well. If I wasn't getting the iphone 5, I'd probably pick on up for myself. http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/design/

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Both look nice, but the white is a little bit too bright for me. I am going with black.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

the blacks back looks awful. Even though i just said that i would totally get the black one because they stupidly increase the price for the white one which makes no sense to me