By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What last generation HD franchise do you want to be the next Wii U exclusive?

MGS would piss off a lot of butthurt fanboys, so i would go with that

Around the Network

Taking this as a pure fictional what-if-thread, I would be really happy if the next ~Souls game by From Software would be present on Wii U. I would be fine with multiplatform. This is really the only third party game I can think of that I would really care about getting on Wii U. Maybe Splinter Cell too, if it has an awesome co-op campaign and multiplayer. I really enjoyed the spy vs merc in pandora tommorrow and the co-op in chaos theory and conviction.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

oni-link said:
KungKras said:
Elder scrolls

Nice one, as that would truely attract the West.  Though I haven't really played the original one and is still shrink wrapped on my shelf.

My ideal scenario would be the franchise being console exclusive though and PC still main platform. I wouldn't want to deny the glorious master race the definitive version of the game :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

The Elder Scrolls, MGS and Fallout come to mind and heck why not a PC one like Diablo III, that game will really work using the GamePad imo.

Nintendo and PC gamer

An exclusive Silent Hill is a good one. Nintendo shall take advantage of the fact that Resident Evil 6 isn't even a survival horror to begin with.

Exclusive Metal Gear or Final Fantasy is out of question. Those are now multiplat.

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:
An exclusive Silent Hill is a good one. Nintendo shall take advantage of the fact that Resident Evil 6 isn't even a survival horror to begin with.

Exclusive Metal Gear or Final Fantasy is out of question. Those are now multiplat.

I'm not saying METAL GEAR and FINAL FANTASY have to be exclusive to WiiU, all I'm saying is that I can see both of those coming to WiiU AS WELL as PS4/720.  Especially if said franchises are multiplat.

JTurner82 said:
FrancisNobleman said:

I'm not saying METAL GEAR and FINAL FANTASY have to be exclusive to WiiU, all I'm saying is that I can see both of those coming to WiiU AS WELL as PS4/720.  Especially if said franchises are multiplat.

Ok, but this topic is about exclusives to Wii U. Of course MGS and FF are not out of question in multiplat form, but not exclusive.

Now I remember another one: An exclusive Katamari. It is perfect for the touchscreen to showcase a 3D map with aerial view. 

FrancisNobleman said:
JTurner82 said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Ok, but this topic is about exclusives to Wii U. Of course MGS and FF are not out of question in multiplat form, but not exclusive.

Yeah I know those two were multiplat.

Portal 3 Wii U exclusive

BELIEVE

Andrespetmonkey said:
Why in the world would you want them to be exclusive and not on as many platforms as possible?

sometimes it take exclusivity to give a great game the recognition it deserves.