By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Splinter Cell Conviction = Modern Assassins Creed

It looks pretty sweet ... I love the way Sam Fisher moves, though not as smoothly as Altair. Still, can't wait ...

Around the Network

i hope this matched the quality of chaos theory that game rocked

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Though i always liked MGS much more than Splinter Cell, this game seems really exciting. I love the fact that it seems to take a new, fresh gameplay style rather than stay the same as its previous titles.

Maybe I'll have to get this for the PC then, looks sweet (especially for an SC game!)

I think it's 360 exclusive.

Around the Network

Splinter cell wishes it was mgs, always has and always will.

This game just moved up on my interest scale.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I actually really hated the controls of Splinter Cell :x I never played through the first and didn't play any of the others in the series... does anyone know if they fixed the controls? This one looks pretty cool :P

Woudln't that be badass if Ubisoft just starts putting interactive crowds in everything xD 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

The game looks good I'm looking forward to seeing more about it. If your interested in the Assassins Creed type of game you may find this interesting from what I can tell it plays alot like A.C. but gives a sci-fi twist to it. Scheduled late this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQoMELyEYFQ&feature=related

gamingdevil said:
I think it's 360 exclusive.

Hmm, darn it. It might show up after some time though.

Damnit, now I want to try the other ones! Recommend one (or all if you will!)!  ?