By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Splinter Cell Conviction = Modern Assassins Creed

I think the twist should actually be that you just played through a dream that a man from the middle ages had :P

... oh wait... 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
gamingdevil said:
I think it's 360 exclusive.

Hmm, darn it. It might show up after some time though.

Damnit, now I want to try the other ones! Recommend one (or all if you will!)! ?

Splinter Cell is currently on the "CoD" track, except opposite. The odd numbered ones are good (and produced by Ubi Montreal), while the even numbered ones aren't nearly as good and are produced by Ubi Shanghai.

In short, the original and Chaos Theory are good while Pandora Tomorrow and Double Agent are chock full of not good. They're not terrible, just a lot worse than #1 & 3.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Mummelmann said:
gamingdevil said:
I think it's 360 exclusive.

Hmm, darn it. It might show up after some time though.

Damnit, now I want to try the other ones! Recommend one (or all if you will!)! ?

I personally like 1 & 3. Give them a try it really is worth it if you like stealth games.

Edit: Agh, rocketpig beat me ^^

rocketpig said:
Aj_habfan said:
"Note: This footage is over 6 months old. At the end of the trailer, it says holidays 2007!"

Because they were going to release it then, but sh*t their pants after seeing the superior MGS4 and went back to the drawing boards.

You mean that "superior" MGS series that, after 6 long years, finally looks like it's straight ripping Splinter Cell's excellent control scheme?

What did this really have to do with MGS?...  The thread is about SC...  And although this is an old movie I think it looks like it will be a good game. 

My understanding is that it got delayed because gameplay wasn't good and they needed to improve it...  I hope Ubisoft doesn't release it until it is excellent gameplay.  Whether that is around MGS or Christmas this year, or whenever...

So... Microsoft is listing this as an X360-exclusive... But i guess it will be released on the PS3 a little later...(?)

If it will then i guess ill pick up the PS3-version

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Well Pandora tomorrow was basically a hold over to get the multiplayer down right before Ubi Montreal came back with CT which it had been perfecting the single player mode for. One thing I did like in PT was the swat move they had for crossing a small gap between walls or a door. Wish they had kept that....

^i know i really liked that too,but still CT still had awesome moves

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

StarcraftManiac said:

So... Microsoft is listing this as an X360-exclusive... But i guess it will be released on the PS3 a little later...(?)

If it will then i guess ill pick up the PS3-version

even ubisoft said it will be exclusive

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ChronotriggerJM said:

I think the twist should actually be that you just played through a dream that a man from the middle ages had :P

... oh wait... 

Geeze, thanks a lot!  I might as well just give AC back to my neighbor now! haha

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

StarcraftManiac said:

No, Ubisoft said it would be XBox 360 exclusive.

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers