By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TGS: What if Final Fantasy Versus Confirmed Wii-U Exclusive

Tagged games:

If it happened it would be a helluva lot worse than FFXIII going multiplat, but for good reasons this time. PS3 gamers have been promised this game for an eternity, so not releasing the game at all for the PS3 would be mean.

Around the Network
cloud1161 said:
You had me going... If this did happen, what little hope I did have for Square-Enix returning to its former glory would be ultimately destroyed.

Actually resurrection would be guaranteed (going back to their roots on a Nintendo console).

Square going back to NIntendo and gettting them to help with games would be like throwing a phoenix down on the company.

It will sell less then if it was a PS3 exclusive

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

"Final Fantasy was dead to me anyways"
"What the hell were you thinking Square? You are the Titanic of the gaming industry"

It would be Square-Enix REBORN!!!

Around the Network

double post

That would make life worth living!

But to some it would make death worth dying.

kowenicki said:
Oh come on everyone, this would be quite funny.

Especially funny would be the mass ranks of certain fans that would now say FF is crap anyway.

Oh and the WiiU would have Japan on lock.... I actually think it already has but this would make doubly sure.

To be fair, most people say FF is crap now anyway, after the XIII saga. This is supposed to be the one to "return" the glory.

This would be a pretty large middle finger to PS3 owners that have been waiting 6 years for this game.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Nah. A Microsoft game going Sony wouldn't cause anywhere near the reaction that a Sony game going Nintendo would.

Though I still remember this one dude who had posted this message where he said he was going to commit suicide becasue FFXIII(which how much crap it was) went multi-platform.