By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TGS: What if Final Fantasy Versus Confirmed Wii-U Exclusive

Tagged games:

Unlikely. Square Enix loves the money to much to take this risk. But I don´t think it´ll be shown at all.

Around the Network

fixed your title for you, for the future don't make titles that sound like it could be news when you just want to ask a what if. Next time I'll just lock the thread until you get it right instead of fixing it for you.

haha more entertainment!

yes pleas!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

It would still never exist, only for a different console.

Nobody even cares about that game anymore.

Around the Network
Otacon said:
Nobody even cares about that game anymore.

Haha, not true at all.

Nobody cared for bayonetta... until the little word "exclusive" popped in.

kowenicki said:

I cared... and I dont mind admitting it.   

You are right, people that are that fickle need to grow up.

I meant "cared" in a way that nobody bombarded Platinum and Sega's Twitter with pleads and death threats asking for a new game until now.

I'm not making fun of the fans of the game, not at all, I know a lot of people care about it(no quotes)

Well what should FF Versus XIII fans on PS3 say? It would be THE biggest display of disrespect for the fans, the series, and Sony. They already did that once with FFXIII and it's onslaught of mediocre and unwanted sequels. They would have to commit Senpukku(sp?) in order to appease japan after that.

I for one would probably quit the series altogether at that point because it will become beyond apparent that SE can not be trusted with the smallest of things.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

kowenicki said:

That would be full of fans of said game, elsewhere it caused a minor ripple.   The reaction to FFXIII and any reaction to FFXIII v would be internet wide and would create mass hysteria... trust me.

This is pretty accurate, FF is after all one of the best selling series of all time, I think its around #5 or so. The only thing worse than FF trading up would be Grand Theft Auto. Both are highly unlikely to happen though. Then again.....Wada does seem hell bent on destroying everything fans loved about Squaresoft.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

lilbroex said:
cloud1161 said:
You had me going... If this did happen, what little hope I did have for Square-Enix returning to its former glory would be ultimately destroyed.

Actually resurrection would be guaranteed (going back to their roots on a Nintendo console).

Square going back to NIntendo and gettting them to help with games would be like throwing a phoenix down on the company.

Yea, I didn't think about that aspect.  It would be a return to FF's true roots.  But still, if they did that to fans who have been waiting 6 years to get it for PS3, its basically like SE is doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

in each PS3 owners face.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost