By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: Wii U price is right, but expect price cut soon~ Do you think the price is too high?

Bloody hell, I evaded his last thread, only to be consumed by another...
Well, atleast he's upfront about being his words eaten with less negative talks.

Improvement none the less. :)
I don't think I'll see a price cut until the next consoles are released, though...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Oh boy if Patcher says the price is right then the Wii U is doomed!

Nintendo and PC gamer

spurgeonryan said:
Mr Khan said:
Fixed some broken html in the OP...

Thanks...^_^ What was broken?

Pachter, Pachter is what is broken.

I'd say it's foolhardy to speculate on price cuts at this point. Let's see how well it sells between now and March and then we'll have a pretty good idea on if a price cut will be coming.

I consider it unlikely but... if it underperforms or fails to truly distinguish itself from 360/PS3 it might well need to. What MS next system launches at might factor in too.

"It is right but expect price cut soon" Either its right and they don't need a price cut or its bad pricing and they will be forced to cut the price. LOL

Around the Network

I think it makes sense. Ride this price while you can then cut before 720 and PS4. Of course they will also have to compete with 360 and ps3 until then, which may actually prove to be a challenge at this price point.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

And some people really though that the WiiU price would be 200$.

lilbroex said:

Oh my goodness. Why do you insist on posting stuff from Patcher?

Stop giving him money.

i agree

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I said I would get one if it costed £199 or under....so yeah, the price is too high for me and I won't be getting one.

Pachter is a god among men

man-bear-pig said:
Pachter is a god among men