By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

Viper1 said:

Makes me wonder how big the meltdown was in Japan when MH4 was announced for 3DS instead of PSP or Vita.

It was not beautiful, I assure you.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
More tears.

Another good reason why I should never sign up for Twitter.  Fuck that site and Facebook.  I am getting sick of the human race.

sethnintendo said:
Viper1 said:
More tears.

Another good reason why I should never sign up for Twitter.  Fuck that site and Facebook.  I am getting sick of the human race.

I'm with you man, this outrage should have ended yesterday but the stupid thing it's continuing, it was funny at the beginning but now it makes me sick.

Nintendo and PC gamer

outlawauron said:
Kenology said:
Hilarious vid!

Who would've thought a game so niche would cause so much insatiable rage. Good lord!

It being niche largely plays into the response. Because it's so unique, it draws a deeper level of support and fandom.

yeah and probably almost all ~2 million copies went to "hardcore" gamers which are much more in internet forums about videogames as the average fifa or mario player. so less sold copies doesn't have to mean less people in gaming forums owning the game as another game which sold maybe more.

With the Bayonetta 2 saga I wonder if MGR became a U exclusive if those bashing the latter would change their tune towards it like people have towards Bayonetta.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
With the Bayonetta 2 saga I wonder if MGR became a U exclusive if those bashing the latter would change their tune towards it like people have towards Bayonetta.

i doubt it will have that much of an impact becasue that game isnt even canon. Now if it was that ACTUAL new MG game then year, but that has even less chance of happening. I could see MGR going to WiiU

i love all the butthurt!

Kenology said:
darkknightkryta said:
Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

I don't remember port begging for any of that except for a few people clamoring for RE4.  And lol at people "port begging" for Tales of Graces - a game originally on the Wii - that makes no sense.  How can you port beg for a game that's already on the system?  You're definitely reaching there.

if you can actually read i said the US version which people were begging for (it was not released on Wii in the US or Europe) and just cause you have selective memory doesnt mean it didnt happen. BUt selective memory seems to be the norm for some around here.

LMAO!  Don't be so angry!  What you're describing is not port-begging.  People were clamoring for localization.  It's not the same thing.  Think about it!   What you're saying doesn't make sense!

This isn't about me having a selective memory or not reading; it's moreso about you not knowing what port-begging is, cause applying that to Tales of Graces makes zero sense.  Just admit it.  Or don't!  ;)

Oh there was port begging.  I still remember when Grand Theft Auto 4 came out.

I don't remember people wanting GTA4 at all... they were too busy anticipating Mario Kart Wii and then mourning over GTA4 killing the Wii. 

Show me proof, or it never happened.

I'm too lazy to go all the way back 4 years in the forums to find posts.  But if you wanna do that, then show me proof that it didn't happen, or it happend =D

crissindahouse said:
outlawauron said:
Kenology said:
Hilarious vid!

Who would've thought a game so niche would cause so much insatiable rage. Good lord!

It being niche largely plays into the response. Because it's so unique, it draws a deeper level of support and fandom.

yeah and probably almost all ~2 million copies went to "hardcore" gamers which are much more in internet forums about videogames as the average fifa or mario player. so less sold copies doesn't have to mean less people in gaming forums owning the game as another game which sold maybe more.

I think you're agreeing with me. Can't quite tell but it's similar to a reaction if the same announced about a game like Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, or Mass Effect. These games, while still selling well, cater to a more passionate fanbase espescially so relative tom our medium of debate.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

digitalnasties said:
i love all the butthurt!

Im a ps3 gamer but i love the butthurt too !

I was ogling the WiiU before but now im on board.

As i said before, i understand ps3 gamers, they bought more copies of this lazy port but xbox gamers have to right to bitch about anything.

Core japanese gaming =/= Xbox