By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

I don't remember port begging for any of that except for a few people clamoring for RE4.  And lol at people "port begging" for Tales of Graces - a game originally on the Wii - that makes no sense.  How can you port beg for a game that's already on the system?  You're definitely reaching there.

if you can actually read i said the US version which people were begging for (it was not released on Wii in the US or Europe) and just cause you have selective memory doesnt mean it didnt happen. BUt selective memory seems to be the norm for some around here.

LMAO!  Don't be so angry!  What you're describing is not port-begging.  People were clamoring for localization.  It's not the same thing.  Think about it!   What you're saying doesn't make sense!

This isn't about me having a selective memory or not reading; it's moreso about you not knowing what port-begging is, cause applying that to Tales of Graces makes zero sense.  Just admit it.  Or don't!  ;)

Oh there was port begging.  I still remember when Grand Theft Auto 4 came out.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

I don't remember port begging for any of that except for a few people clamoring for RE4.  And lol at people "port begging" for Tales of Graces - a game originally on the Wii - that makes no sense.  How can you port beg for a game that's already on the system?  You're definitely reaching there.

if you can actually read i said the US version which people were begging for (it was not released on Wii in the US or Europe) and just cause you have selective memory doesnt mean it didnt happen. BUt selective memory seems to be the norm for some around here.

LMAO!  Don't be so angry!  What you're describing is not port-begging.  People were clamoring for localization.  It's not the same thing.  Think about it!   What you're saying doesn't make sense!

This isn't about me having a selective memory or not reading; it's moreso about you not knowing what port-begging is, cause applying that to Tales of Graces makes zero sense.  Just admit it.  Or don't!  ;)

Oh there was port begging.  I still remember when Grand Theft Auto 4 came out.

I don't remember people wanting GTA4 at all... they were too busy anticipating Mario Kart Wii and then mourning over GTA4 killing the Wii. 

Show me proof, or it never happened.

Bayonetta is my favorite game of this generation and they will release the second one as an exclusive on a console that I won't buy. My heart and brain are broken.

Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

im not mad at all, and actually some of them wanted the f version of the game which was the PS3 version which would have been a port.

Now that ive explained that, you seem to keep harping on that one game but ignoring the others... hmmm.

chapset said:
lilbroex said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
Now we'll just have to endure the port begging for the next couple of months. :D

Kinda like what some Ninty fans have been doing all gen? ;)

Yeah, "some" is the key word. Most didn't care unlike this scenario where the entirety of the Microsoft and Sony community are having a meltdown.

98% of the ps360 community never even played the first one, I find hard to believe they are all melting down. on the other hand wii fans have been begging for ass creed, gta iv, resident evil 5, red dead redemption, fifal fantasy xiii and plenty other games from the begging of the gen till now.

Not sure if joking or forgetting that the first Bayonetta is available on only the 360 and PS3... 1.8 million sales, yeah, nobody cared alright.

Also, I find it funny that people complain about the lack of ports to the previous Wii like the devs/pubs simply decided to just not make a wii version for the hell of it. It has nothing to do with the fact that the Wii was incredibly weak tech in comparison to the 360 and PS3. If you have anybody to blame for the lack of ports, or same day multiplat releases, blame nintendo for going with cheap hardware. In this case, there's too many rumors about the Wii U not being that big of a jump from the 360/PS3 to say B2 can't possibly be on other consoles either.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

im not mad at all, and actually some of them wanted the f version of the game which was the PS3 version which would have been a port.

Now that ive explained that, you seem to keep harping on that one game but ignoring the others... hmmm.

"If you can actually read i said" I remember Resident Evil 5 but not the other ones.  Again, show me or it never happened!

pezus said:
VicViper said:
Haha, Bayonetta of all else!
Guess since megatons are each day more rare we have to work with what we got!

Monster Hunter was the last of the Mega-megatons... think about it, not a single third party game can cause a catastrophe anymore

Metal Gear Solid 5 exclusive to Wii U easily

Not in the same level, imo, although it's pretty big.
MGS can make at best a dent in the whole market.

MH crashed a whole country strategy

pezus said:
VicViper said:
pezus said:
VicViper said:
Haha, Bayonetta of all else!
Guess since megatons are each day more rare we have to work with what we got!

Monster Hunter was the last of the Mega-megatons... think about it, not a single third party game can cause a catastrophe anymore

Metal Gear Solid 5 exclusive to Wii U easily

Not in the same level, imo, although it's pretty big.
MGS can make at best a dent in the whole market.

MH crashed a whole country strategy

On an internet western forum level MGS>>>>MH in terms of fanbase and hype. 

In that aspect you're right... the market not so much, but the internet would go batshit crazy!

T.Rexington said:
chapset said:
lilbroex said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
Now we'll just have to endure the port begging for the next couple of months. :D

Kinda like what some Ninty fans have been doing all gen? ;)

Yeah, "some" is the key word. Most didn't care unlike this scenario where the entirety of the Microsoft and Sony community are having a meltdown.

98% of the ps360 community never even played the first one, I find hard to believe they are all melting down. on the other hand wii fans have been begging for ass creed, gta iv, resident evil 5, red dead redemption, fifal fantasy xiii and plenty other games from the begging of the gen till now.

Not sure if joking or forgetting that the first Bayonetta is available on only the 360 and PS3... 1.8 million sales, yeah, nobody cared alright.

Also, I find it funny that people complain about the lack of ports to the previous Wii like the devs/pubs simply decided to just not make a wii version for the hell of it. It has nothing to do with the fact that the Wii was incredibly weak tech in comparison to the 360 and PS3. If you have anybody to blame for the lack of ports, or same day multiplat releases, blame nintendo for going with cheap hardware. In this case, there's too many rumors about the Wii U not being that big of a jump from the 360/PS3 to say B2 can't possibly be on other consoles either.

1.8 out of 134 ain't much ;) not like the entirety of the ps360 fanbase like he claimed

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Final Fantasy XIII Versus on Wii U exclusive would be the funniest meltdown I think.