By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

lilbroex said:

Goodness. So many GAF bans today... tsk, tsk.

Nintendo saves the game from oblivion and people think of everything negative possibility they can, insiting that this is some ploy by Nintendo when then just helped the developer out.

Its natural that something you are funding the developement for is only going to be on your console.

A fair bit of action here too.

Harvest time

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

oniyide said:

well there you go!! enjoy!

Just waiting till 3rd parties give Nintendo the respect it deserves.  A decent amount of 3rd party companies went out of business this generation due to high cost of producing games on HD consoles and having bombs.  Sure most of the blame should be pointed towards those third party companies.  If they didn't treat the Wii like a shit console then perhaps they would still be in business.  I see 3rd party companies continue to struggle even more for the next generation.

Might check it out when I get a WiiU.

darthdevidem01 said:
Sega just shot themselves in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Bayonetta 2, nor will they purchase any of Segas games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sega has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sega, publicly apologize and make Bayonetta 2 on Ps360 too or you can kiss your business goodbye.

what is this meme called? I've seen it quite sometimes around gaming sites.

Around the Network

It means one less copy of Bayonetta 2 sold as I won't be able to purchase it in that case...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

sethnintendo said:
oniyide said:

Just waiting till 3rd parties give Nintendo the respect it deserves.  A decent amount of 3rd party companies went out of business this generation due to high cost of producing games on HD consoles and having bombs.  Sure most of the blame should be pointed towards those third party companies.  If they didn't treat the Wii like a shit console then perhaps they would still be in business.  I see 3rd party companies continue to struggle even more for the next generation.

not sure what that has to do with Bayonetta... i was just referring to the fans that have been port begging for some games for years now and are now turning their nose up at the people who are upset.

oniyide said:
sethnintendo said:
oniyide said:

not sure what that has to do with Bayonetta... i was just referring to the fans that have been port begging for some games for years now and are now turning their nose up at the people who are upset.

It is the state 3rd party companies are in.  They neglected the highest selling console this generation.  EA can't turn a profit to save its life.  I don't even know how they are still in business.  Sega needs Nintendo to step in just to get this game going.  Third party companies are taking a beating and they deserve it.  That is all I am saying.

PullusPardus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Sega just shot themselves in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Bayonetta 2, nor will they purchase any of Segas games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sega has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sega, publicly apologize and make Bayonetta 2 on Ps360 too or you can kiss your business goodbye.

what is this meme called? I've seen it quite sometimes around gaming sites.

Not sure that it has a name, but it was originally applied to FFXIII

"Square Enix just shot themselves in the foot.

I don’t know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I’m an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase their games, nor will they purchase any of Square Enix’s other games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square Enix has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square Enix, publicly apologize and switch these products to a Japanese engine or you can kiss your business goodbye."

Youtube vid for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.