By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
oniyide said:
sethnintendo said:
oniyide said:

well there you go!! enjoy!

Just waiting till 3rd parties give Nintendo the respect it deserves.  A decent amount of 3rd party companies went out of business this generation due to high cost of producing games on HD consoles and having bombs.  Sure most of the blame should be pointed towards those third party companies.  If they didn't treat the Wii like a shit console then perhaps they would still be in business.  I see 3rd party companies continue to struggle even more for the next generation.

not sure what that has to do with Bayonetta... i was just referring to the fans that have been port begging for some games for years now and are now turning their nose up at the people who are upset.

It is the state 3rd party companies are in.  They neglected the highest selling console this generation.  EA can't turn a profit to save its life.  I don't even know how they are still in business.  Sega needs Nintendo to step in just to get this game going.  Third party companies are taking a beating and they deserve it.  That is all I am saying.

again, none of that has anything to do with my intial statement of Ninty fans port begging. Dont know why you keep bringing it up.

oniyide said:
Kenology said:
Now we'll just have to endure the port begging for the next couple of months. :D

Kinda like what some Ninty fans have been doing all gen? ;)

Nah, don't remember any Ninty fans port begging at all, just Sony fans crying about lack of exclusivity (DMC4, FFXIII) or exclusives being yanked (MH3tri)... ;P

Besides, Ninty fans have tons of first party software to play that can actually sell a system.  :D

Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
Now we'll just have to endure the port begging for the next couple of months. :D

Nah, don't remember any Ninty fans port begging at all, just Sony fans crying about lack of exclusivity (DMC4, FFXIII) or exclusives being yanked (MH3tri)... ;P

Besides, Ninty fans have tons of first party software to play that can actually sell a system.  :D

Resident Evil5, Street Fighter4, COD MW1(prior to it being released), Sonic Generations, Tales of Graces (US version), and thats just off the top of my head.

lilbroex said:
Ail said:
It means one less copy of Bayonetta 2 sold as I won't be able to purchase it in that case...

I do not understand why people will not purchase a console that has the games they want to play on it. Can you explain this reasoning to me?

The disdain for Nintendo is stronger than the love for Bayonetta.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

Resident Evil5, Street Fighter4, COD MW1(prior to it being released), Sonic Generations, Tales of Graces (US version), and thats just off the top of my head.

I don't remember port begging for any of that except for a few people clamoring for RE4.  And lol at people "port begging" for Tales of Graces - a game originally on the Wii - that makes no sense.  How can you port beg for a game that's already on the system?  You're definitely reaching there.

Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:
oniyide said:
Kenology said:

I don't remember port begging for any of that except for a few people clamoring for RE4.  And lol at people "port begging" for Tales of Graces - a game originally on the Wii - that makes no sense.  How can you port beg for a game that's already on the system?  You're definitely reaching there.

if you can actually read i said the US version which people were begging for (it was not released on Wii in the US or Europe) and just cause you have selective memory doesnt mean it didnt happen. BUt selective memory seems to be the norm for some around here.

oniyide said:
Kenology said:

if you can actually read i said the US version which people were begging for (it was not released on Wii in the US or Europe) and just cause you have selective memory doesnt mean it didnt happen. BUt selective memory seems to be the norm for some around here.

LMAO!  Don't be so angry!  What you're describing is not port-begging.  People were clamoring for localization.  It's not the same thing.  Think about it!   What you're saying doesn't make sense!

This isn't about me having a selective memory or not reading; it's moreso about you not knowing what port-begging is, cause applying that to Tales of Graces makes zero sense.  Just admit it.  Or don't!  ;)

Haha, Bayonetta of all else!
Guess since megatons are each day more rare we have to work with what we got!

Monster Hunter was the last of the Mega-megatons... think about it, not a single third party game can cause a catastrophe anymore

Just lol if you think Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U is a bigger deal than Final Fantasy XIII on the 360.