By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a virgin? Part 2 - For the non virgins post how your first time was

Been almost 2 years since the last thread was up and going. There are newer members now and maybe some of the old virgins of that thread will now be virgin free. Time for some updates!

So are you a virgin?

I is not.

Around the Network

As of this year, I finally am not.

yes I'm still an anal virgin

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm still a virgin :(

I LOVE ICELAND!

Nah I'm not. I think I was when you made the first thread though hahaha

Around the Network

If Virgin Mary still claimed it after THE event, why the hell wouldn't I as well? I am virgin.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I have a girlfriend. We tried to do it (my first time) but I could not get hard enough. I guessed I was too stressed. We will try again soon though. I just hope I don't have ED at 18!

Gilmour said:
I have a girlfriend. We tried to do it (my first time) but I could not get hard enough. I guessed I was too stressed. We will try again soon though. I just hope I don't have ED at 18!

Just close your eyes and picture someone that turns you on.  Were you going to use protection?  Sometimes putting condoms on makes me go soft (because I don't like condoms).  Avoid drinking too much alcohol also to avoid whiskey dick.  Does she give good bjs?  You could start by 69in considering it should make both of you guys excited.  You gotta lick it before you stick it.

sethnintendo said:
Gilmour said:

Just close your eyes and picture someone that turns you on.  Were you going to use protection?  Sometimes putting condoms on makes me go soft (because I don't like condoms).  Avoid drinking too much alcohol also to avoid whiskey dick.  Does she give good bjs?  You could start by 69in considering it should make both of you guys excited.  You gotta lick it before you stick it.

I shouldn't have to close my eyes, I find my gf very attractive!  I was using a condom and yes she gives good blowjob but I can't get 100% rock-hard like one of those mornings. xD

Gilmour said:
sethnintendo said:
Gilmour said:

I shouldn't have to close my eyes, I find my gf very attractive!  I was using a condom and yes she gives good blowjob but I can't get 100% rock-hard like one of those mornings. xD

Have her jump on top of you in the morning when you have morning wood, morning sex is the best!