By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a virgin? Part 2 - For the non virgins post how your first time was

Marks said:
leatherhat said:
Gilmour said:
sethnintendo said:
Gilmour said:
I have a girlfriend. We tried to do it (my first time) but I could not get hard enough. I guessed I was too stressed. We will try again soon though. I just hope I don't have ED at 18!

Just close your eyes and picture someone that turns you on.  Were you going to use protection?  Sometimes putting condoms on makes me go soft (because I don't like condoms).  Avoid drinking too much alcohol also to avoid whiskey dick.  Does she give good bjs?  You could start by 69in considering it should make both of you guys excited.  You gotta lick it before you stick it.

I shouldn't have to close my eyes, I find my gf very attractive!  I was using a condom and yes she gives good blowjob but I can't get 100% rock-hard like one of those mornings. xD

I couldn't keep my dick hard my first time either. Don't sweat it.

hahaha yeah I had horrid whiskey dick my first time. 

What is a whiskey dick? xD

I just hope it'll be all right the second time!  Anyway she didn't make a scene, she just laughed a bit and said we would try again another day.  She said not to put too much pressure on myself.

Around the Network

Hmm, think I missed the first thread. Only lost mine a month ago, really don't feel much different, what I do find weird is though the fact that I have NEVER had a relationship, well I guess my current FWB can count as one, but we texted each other all the time before anyway, so now there is just sex in the mix, its good, but a bit overrated.

She's begging me to go see new twilight in November with her, so I think am as good as snared :/

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Gilmour said:
Marks said:
leatherhat said:
Gilmour said:
sethnintendo said:
Gilmour said:
I have a girlfriend. We tried to do it (my first time) but I could not get hard enough. I guessed I was too stressed. We will try again soon though. I just hope I don't have ED at 18!

Just close your eyes and picture someone that turns you on.  Were you going to use protection?  Sometimes putting condoms on makes me go soft (because I don't like condoms).  Avoid drinking too much alcohol also to avoid whiskey dick.  Does she give good bjs?  You could start by 69in considering it should make both of you guys excited.  You gotta lick it before you stick it.

I shouldn't have to close my eyes, I find my gf very attractive!  I was using a condom and yes she gives good blowjob but I can't get 100% rock-hard like one of those mornings. xD

I couldn't keep my dick hard my first time either. Don't sweat it.

hahaha yeah I had horrid whiskey dick my first time. 

What is a whiskey dick? xD

I just hope it'll be all right the second time!  Anyway she didn't make a scene, she just laughed a bit and said we would try again another day.  She said not to put too much pressure on myself.

Drink to much whiskey and you can't get it up. To bad with the laugh though...a guy never wants to hear that after not getting it up, good luck on next try!

NO MORE VIRGIN!

No

Around the Network
Gilmour said:
NO MORE VIRGIN!

I take it you didn't have any issues this time? lol howd it go?

With a hooker ofcourse!
I cant get the courage to talk to normal girls....

pielander said:
With a hooker ofcourse!
I cant get the courage to talk to normal girls....

how much?

Gilgamish: how much?

I was drunk and my friend paid because it was my birthday. But I was sane enough to know that she was hot and she also did all the work because she knew i was a newbie

pielander said:

Gilgamish: how much?

I was drunk and my friend paid because it was my birthday. But I was sane enough to know that she was hot and she also did all the work because she knew i was a newbie

nice B-day present lol