By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kevin Butler: Vice President of Betrayal and Tears

Tagged games:

Of all the rabbit trails we could have taken, we chose to go down the one about grammar? *shakes head*

But yeah, let's try and stay on topic guys. XD

Around the Network
pezus said:
richardhutnik said:
pezus said:

" Sony must of been done with the whole Kevin Butler campaign "

"Sony must of felt they could also keep the character"

http://grammarist.com/usage/must-of/ 

" The nonsensical phrase..."

;o

I figure it best to post a link saying I have been corrected, in a way that shows the proper way of being corrected. 

Smeags said:
Of all the rabbit trails we could of taken, we chose to go down the one about grammar? *shakes head*

But yeah, let's try and stay on topic guys. XD

Seriously... use correct grammar Smeags!! ;P

"And though we may pledge fanboy allegiances to different flags, deep down inside we all serve one master, one king and His name is Gaming. FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!”

Remember that quote? Kevin has gone beyond Sony. Beyond Nintendo. He's done it, just as he foretold. He's become the VP of all gaming! He's transcended!

But if I ever see him shilling an Apple product, fuck him.

Around the Network

Huh...from my understanding Bridgestone and Turn10 will be doing some cross-promotional stuff together for Forza V. I wonder if we'll see "Kevin Butler" playing Forza V on an Xbox 720?

d21lewis said:
"And though we may pledge fanboy allegiances to different flags, deep down inside we all serve one master, one king and His name is Gaming. FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!”

Remember that quote? Kevin has gone beyond Sony. Beyond Nintendo. He's done it, just as he foretold. He's become the VP of all gaming! He's transcended!

There is no transcending the Console Warz. The lucky few merely survive it.

Death to KB...and the grammar Nazis!

I don't know. I'd spend my money to advertise the WiiU not confuse the customers more haha.

*phew*

This thread seriously had me laughing hard. What a generation

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."