By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Ranking Game - Final Fantasy XIII - We're back!

Tagged games:

What did you think when reading the OP?

This guy sure knows how t... 13 27.66%

360 version has longer legs 3 6.38%

I wonder if Runa has posted yet? 9 19.15%

Oh.. this won't end well 4 8.51%

Yay! It's back! 2 4.26%

Couldn't pick a better game for the revival? 7 14.89%

This game has the best Lightning in gaming 6 12.77%

Total:44

^you're suppposed to add a personal review or something, not just troll

totally unrelated but open world and linear are not actually synonyms for good and bad gaming.

there are just characteristics

Around the Network

I know it's too late but 9.5/10 for me.
Fantastic game.

trasharmdsister12 said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:

If they don't provide more reasoning or insight I just ignore the score. These threads are actually more about discussing what you liked/didn't like about a game with other people and sharing your views. The score thing is just to give it a fun game-like twist. It's like the Whose Line. It's the thread where the scores don't matter. The scores are like Smeags' banhammer.

Did you count my score?!?!?

trasharmdsister12 said:

Boutros said:

Did you count my score?!?!?

2. If you score a game 4 or more points above or below a game's metacritic average then you must go into great detail as to why you did so or your score won't be counted.

You're in the safe zone and I've seen you discuss it enough to think that you've played it which meets rule 1. So unless you confirm contrary to my assumption you're in the clear. Though, I'd have liked for you to share more about your opinion in this thread.

Sorry I've grown too scared of Runa and hatmoza. I just come into the thread, say I loved it, and run dude. Run for my life.

But I promise I'll write more (lul not hard) words for FFXIII-2. When is the thread up btw?!?

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Boutros said:
But I promise I'll write more (lul not hard) words for FFXIII-2. When is the thread up btw?!?

I hope to have it up today.

where is it?  I'll have to post there, too. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

totally unrelated but open world and linear are not actually synonyms for good and bad gaming.

there are just characteristics

4/10 is not trolling, bro.  a 1/10 is, as the game's graphics and audio alone are enough to get it to a 2, but it still fails everywhere else.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android