By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PlayStation All Stars will sell more than 5 million lifetime

How many units will PSASBR sell?

less than 2 million 242 56.15%

more than 2 million 135 31.32%

more than 5 million 28 6.50%

more than 10 million 4 0.93%

more than 15 million 22 5.10%

Total:431
benao87 said:
happydolphin said:
I've predicted 4 million on another thread. Also, the poll options aren't granular enough.

Enough for Sony fans.

OT: Of course it will, actually I voted more than 15m.

I think this game is going to be bundled with nearly every holiday season PS3. This game is going to show a lighter side to Sony that most don't regularly get to see.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm expecting 2.5M, forgot to actually post my prediction.

As for conegamer, i'd just ignore him. Seems futile, guys.

Why? He has a good point. New IPs don't often hit 5m, let alone a new IP exclusive to PS. 

He made bold and wrong statements then tried to change his words when he was proven wrong.

He admitted it was an over exaggeration.

What I saw was backpeddling but ok.

4 ≈ One

I put less than 2m because I think it'll range between 1.5~3.5m lifetime sales. It'll have relatively large success, but nowhere near the current Super Smash Bros success for multiple reasons.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:

Why? He has a good point. New IPs don't often hit 5m, let alone a new IP exclusive to PS. 

He made bold and wrong statements then tried to change his words when he was proven wrong.

There's a difference between exaggerating and lying. Furthermore, he didn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. Instead, he said perhaps he made a mistake, as if his statement wasn't definitively false.

Jay520 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:

There's a difference between exaggerating and lying. Furthermore, he didn't even have the decency to admit he was wrong. Instead, he said perhaps he made a mistake, as if his statement wasn't definitively false.

Oh for goodness sake, it was an overexagguration. It was sarcasm. It was a bit of fun, that's it. I would add emoticons, or italic, or explain more clearly, but I'm using my phone. I didn't realize people are so jumpy (pointing out something that, yes, I wrote without realizing) around here.

I would apologize, but the general mood of the comments here seem to be treating me as a bit of an idiot, so I shalln't. I shall apologize to Turkish, however, for allowing this to go on for far too long. Please, noone reply to this. I don't want this to go on for a lighthearted comment. 

Can we get back to the topic please? I'll get the ball rolling:

@Turkish- I thought we were talking about the PS3 version only here?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

To reach 5 million it will need PS3 doing almost 90% of the sales. It could happen, thought.
I doubt Vita version will get 1 million.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Depends on how hard they push with marketing. I think they'll only hit around 3 mil.

With good marketing I'll say 3-4 million at best, unfortunately knowing Sony's marking skills that won't happen...

Nintendo and PC gamer

Vita is out of the question you get free because sony is trying to sell there dead handheld.

Will not sell in Japan. To many Western Ip's in there and characters Japan doesn't care about. Mass Effect? Uncharted? Grea Appeal. SSBB sold 2.5 (undertrack some say) in Japan alone. Prediction : 150,000-250,000 Lifetime

Europe I haven't seen many fighting games sell well there even Europe sells was lower for SMBB than Japan.Don't say Europe hates Nintendo because this was the year the Wii was killing Sony and Microsoft a Peak Year.

500,000-700,000 Life Time

Americans tend to like Sony for there Shooters and God Of War. Littlebigplanet drop off 2 million from the original which is hitting 5 million because of the bundles.

600,000-800,000 Lifetime.

Let's look at the Roster.

We got two Coles? At least with with Link and Young Link they WERE DIFFERENT GAMES.

Bunch of PS1 characters that the casuals don't know about or care.

Jak And Dexter a character that just gets HD collections.

We got Big daddy a bad guy from bioshock originally a Microsoft only game? Never once a ps3 only game.

The Tekkon guy that nobody cares for not even hardcore Tekkon players.

Dante Emo a character hated by lot's of capcom fans I know people who are not getting this game BECAUSE OF HIM. The game isn't even out yet I believe so how can he even be a draw?

Rasen(whatever his name is) not even out yet so there is no reason to buy a game for him if we don't know much about him or care YET.

Hardcore buys will be busy with ASSASSIN CREED!
Casuals ^ SAME

Dishonor and Metal of honer next month I believe or next one over.

October isn't a good release date with big games coming out and you having on a AA title.

PLUS next month or same I forget which one we will GET CALL OF DUTY?

Casuals are buying AC/COD/Metal of Honor.
Hardcore ^

I PREDICT 2.5 lifetime.

But wouldn't be surprised if gets MOD RACERS SALES.

Remember when Mod racers would at least get a million everyone said you had to be a fanboy to believe it would not?

So all to get together.

Mod racer =< PAS =< 2.5 Prediction.

I believe that is fair and objective.

This should be called playstation (characters that happen to be on playstation) All Stars!

Btw this doesn't count bundles if they just bundle to hell of it then this is Wii Sports and shouldn't even be noted.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

benao87 said:
happydolphin said:
benao87 said:
happydolphin said:
I've predicted 4 million on another thread. Also, the poll options aren't granular enough.

Enough for Sony fans.

OT: Of course it will, actually I voted more than 15m.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't realize the quality of the poll options were judged by how much of a fan of a manufacturer you were. Color me flabergasted.

Sorry mate, should've stated that my comment used that tone that because it's a Turkish thread.

Apologies.

ah so basically you entered the thread to flame turkish

ot all i can say is that i hope it does well as it seems to be a well made game, i'll predict it does a mil and a half at least