By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PlayStation All Stars will sell more than 5 million lifetime

How many units will PSASBR sell?

less than 2 million 242 56.15%

more than 2 million 135 31.32%

more than 5 million 28 6.50%

more than 10 million 4 0.93%

more than 15 million 22 5.10%

Total:431

yeah conegamer just admit it..that statement was just full of shit

Anywho OT: I'm expecting 2mil+ but not 5 mil at all...I mean we will be seeing a new gen start in a year or so as well.

and LOL at people who think this won't hit 1mil :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'm expecting 2.5M, forgot to actually post my prediction.

As for conegamer, i'd just ignore him. Seems futile, guys.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:

Why? He has a good point. New IPs don't often hit 5m, let alone a new IP exclusive to PS. 

happydolphin said:
benao87 said:
happydolphin said:
I've predicted 4 million on another thread. Also, the poll options aren't granular enough.

Enough for Sony fans.

OT: Of course it will, actually I voted more than 15m.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't realize the quality of the poll options were judged by how much of a fan of a manufacturer you were. Color me flabergasted.

Sorry mate, should've stated that my comment used that tone that because it's a Turkish thread.

Apologies.

If they bundle the hell out of it, market the hell out of it, and count each PS3 copy sold as 2 copies due to corss play... it still probably won't break 5m.

Around the Network
benao87 said:

Sorry mate, should've stated that my comment used that tone that because it's a Turkish thread.

Apologies.

Oh, okay. Sorry for jumping on you.

@Ganging up on Conegamers ("just ignore him"). I think clan mentality doesn't suit the forums. If you disagree with him, just keep it at that. Ostracising users is for insecure people. We are not insecure, we're here to dialogue. Keep it real guys.

I GOTTA get in on this thread before it's too late. Looking forward to seeing what happens later on with this game. I'll edit my post for comedic effect, then.

I think when its all said and done we'll see

4.5m PS3
1m VITA
=5.5m total

Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:

Why? He has a good point. New IPs don't often hit 5m, let alone a new IP exclusive to PS. 

He made bold and wrong statements then tried to change his words when he was proven wrong.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Dgc1808 said:

He made bold and wrong statements then tried to change his words when he was proven wrong.

He admitted it was an over exaggeration.