By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PlayStation All Stars will sell more than 5 million lifetime

How many units will PSASBR sell?

less than 2 million 242 56.15%

more than 2 million 135 31.32%

more than 5 million 28 6.50%

more than 10 million 4 0.93%

more than 15 million 22 5.10%

Total:431
Conegamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
Conegamer said:
If bundled, yes. If not, no.

PS3- 3mil LT
Vita- 1.5mil LT.

Best case scenario. It'll sell like the original Smash Bros., only slightly worse. No way it can pull 5mil, no new IP (or really any Sony game) has.managed that...

Crash, Spyro, Gran Turismo.

LBP1 is getting there but I think that was bundled. God Of War 1 may hit it and that wasn't.

EDIT: That was for new IP's by SONY. I just notice you said no SONY game...

Gran Turismo 1-5
Crash 1-3
Spyro 1
Uncharted 2

That's not a big list, and those new IP's we're in the PSX era. World is different now, ans unbundled it will be hard on the PS3 alone. If LittleBigPlanet couldnt, in a much more open market (as your previous examples have proven), I don't see why this can.

I'm not saying sales will be poor, more people are getting ahead of themselves a bit...

What does that mean??? Also, what do you mean LittleBigPlanet couldn't do it??? It hasn't stopped selling. Also, whether this has more mass appeal than LBP is pretty debateble. 

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

yeah sure it will

Come on is this even a serious question? It would be a miracle if it reaches 3 million.

vita version wont sell much because of buy ps3 get vita free thing ps3 1 will do 1.5mil

less than 1 million, PROBALY. =x

Conegamer said:

PS3- 3mil LT
Vita- 1.5mil LT.

Best case scenario. It'll sell like the original Smash Bros., only slightly worse. No way it can pull 5mil, no new IP (or really any Sony game) has.managed that...

What do you mean? Uncharted 1 should make 5m by the time it stops selling, Littlebigplanet will make it. In recent memory I can not think of any other exclusive IPs except Gears of war. Seems like you are trying to spark replys on purpose.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
Conegamer said:

PS3- 3mil LT
Vita- 1.5mil LT.

LBP1 is getting there but I think that was bundled. God Of War 1 may hit it and that wasn't.

Gran Turismo 1-5
Crash 1-3
Spyro 1
Uncharted 2

That's not a big list, and those new IP's we're in the PSX era. World is different now, ans unbundled it will be hard on the PS3 alone. If LittleBigPlanet couldnt, in a much more open market (as your previous examples have proven), I don't see why this can.

I'm not saying sales will be poor, more people are getting ahead of themselves a bit...

Don't change what you said. Can you just admit that you were wrong with your first post?

There ain't no way

900k ltd

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

No way, not even with Uncharted 3/ LittleBigPlanet/ Resistance: Fall of Man level of mass bundling. Out of all of Sony's IP's only God of War and Gran Turismo can reach 5m+ in a short period of time (less than 2 years) without mass bundling, Uncharted 2 was bundled more than GoW3 & GT5 combined and sold a majority of units at bargain bin prices so I don't consider that at all impressive. And yes, God of War III has sold over 5.20 million to date but Vgchartz lacks the effort to fix the numbers after mistakenly resetting its numbers back to pre-adjusted figures. It can't possibly be that difficult to change a number that's been proven wrong can it?! The entire franchise was massively under-tracked and all the games were adjusted but God of War III was reset the following week, I bet God of War: Ascension will be massively under-tracked too.

Anyway, for PS:ASBR I'd guess that without bundling (highly unlikely) it'll sell 1.5-2.0 million and with mass bundling 3.0-4.0 million.

Jay520 said:
Conegamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
Conegamer said:

PS3- 3mil LT
Vita- 1.5mil LT.

Gran Turismo 1-5
Crash 1-3
Spyro 1
Uncharted 2

Don't change what you said. Can you just admit that you were wrong with your first post?

Nothing I said was wrong. And my prediction, judging from others in the thread, is too generous.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.