By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why isn't anyone posting the big seemingly legitamite Romney criticism?

Rolling stone?!?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

That guys lies so much that someone is keeping track of all of them. So far the count is at 533

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012/08/29/mitt-romney-tells-533-lies-in-30-weeks-steve-benen-documents-them/

That Eastwood speech for the most part was laughable so I don't really think he did the Republicans much of a favor. If you look at Eastwood's stands on most issues you have to wonder why is he a registered Republican.

Nevermore said:
That guys lies so much that someone is keeping track of all of them. So far the count is at 533

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2012/08/29/mitt-romney-tells-533-lies-in-30-weeks-steve-benen-documents-them/

“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” Romney’s pollster, Neil Newhouse, said."

I may be misinterpreting this, but to me it kind of sounds like they don't even care about facts. Disregarding "fact-checkers" in itself should be a clear warning that they don't prioritise the truth.

It is really hard to criticize someone who barely offer something... almost all the thing i heard from romney is about obama... and his goals... goals are useless without any plan.

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
reason.com is your source for information. Speaks volumes.

What's wrong with Reason.com? Sure, they're more of a magazine style, but they're still one of the better sources out there. They don't go for all this partisan shit, which is why they can post something like this.

In due time, my dear Kasz. All in due time. Some things you have to save until the right moment so that they're fresh on the voter's mind when it's time to fill out the ballot.

hmm.. sounds like what "stellar" businessmen all around the world like to do nowadays - privatize profits and socialize deficits

Lafiel said:

hmm.. sounds like what "stellar" businessmen all around the world like to do nowadays - privatize profits and socialize deficits

And the very politicians who talk the most about standing up for the little guy against the corporate fat cats are always the first ones to bail them out.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” Romney’s pollster, Neil Newhouse, said."

I may be misinterpreting this, but to me it kind of sounds like they don't even care about facts. Disregarding "fact-checkers" in itself should be a clear warning that they don't prioritise the truth.

If you knew how incompetent and/or dishonest most of these "fact checking" organizations are, you'd understand why.

But he is a politician. Of course he doesn't prioritize the truth over political expediency.