By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why isn't anyone posting the big seemingly legitamite Romney criticism?

Human nature is to gravitate towards the simplest solution, or in the case of politics the most expedient. It isn't that such a argument is without merit. The problem is that camp Romney is steering the conversation, and camp Obama can hardly get a word in edge wise. Which they aren't terribly keen to do anyway. Mitt Romney is perhaps the most incompetent politician to run for President. Which is only exceeded by his camp as a whole.

It is easy to see why the media isn't looking for dirt. The campaign churns out a never ending supply of incredibly stupid, and often enough terribly heinous commentary. Which has to be disenfranchising massive voting blocks. The fact of the matter is that Obama doesn't need to do anything, because the Romney camp is doing his job for him every single day. You don't have to make a argument against someone when they are making a argument for that same thing themselves.

I swear it is like the Republican party is doing everything in its power to defeat Mitt Romney. They have managed to alienate the Hispanic community. The fastest growing ethnic minority. They have basically made a practice of saying the most sexist crap imaginable too women. Their insinuations to black voters already a hard block to get any traction with isn't doing them any favors. Who are they going to blast next. What the youth vote, seniors, the handicapped.

Damn this week we had a Republican telling us that raped women can magically stop themselves from becoming pregnant. Just one fucking dumb ass blurb after another. The Romney campaign is just a train wreck. Nobody has to help them out. The conductor is drunk, and every time the train makes a turn all the passengers run as fast as they can to one side to see if they can tip the thing. The way things are going I give them about a month before the whole thing explodes.

Around the Network
Dodece said:
The way things are going I give them about a month before the whole thing explodes.

The way things are going I give them about two months before he becomes president-elect.

I think the reason we haven't heard about this is quite simple ... It is a double edged sword.

You can't attack Romney for taking a bailout from the government and then giving out big bonuses to executives without it being pointed out that Obama bailed out large banks that then gave out huge bonuses to their executives. Neither candidate comes out on top of this.

In a way it could also explain why the Romney campaign hasn't attacked Obama using the bank bailouts.

It got to be something to do with the controlled media

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

HappySqurriel said:
I think the reason we haven't heard about this is quite simple ... It is a double edged sword.

You can't attack Romney for taking a bailout from the government and then giving out big bonuses to executives without it being pointed out that Obama bailed out large banks that then gave out huge bonuses to their executives. Neither candidate comes out on top of this.

In a way it could also explain why the Romney campaign hasn't attacked Obama using the bank bailouts.

Well i just meant in general... even on this site.

This seems like an actual big "I got you" type thing that a certain set of users would sort of care about.

Generally said people tend to ignore the fact in the first place that it was democrats who wanted to bail out wallstreet, and that Republicans initialy resisted.