By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First PS4 News

At least they are going to put more into the BC this time. Hopefully a fully software emulation as to decrease hardware costs.

They definitely won't be putting out a >$400 machine this time.

Around the Network

I was reading this on PS3 fanboy, and they think it may have to do with them bringing BC to the PS3 (40 gig), maybe downloads? Maybe this means that they want to get rid of the 80 gig. OR it could simply mean testing for making the 80 gig bc better, or testing their emulation in general, cuz wasn't there a problem before with crash 1 on the PSN?

Ferret reported it on the last page of this thread ...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=14565&start=100#end

or a PSP 2?

That's all? I could create more interesting rumors myself:

-Gonna be released on 2010.
-Seeing the success of the "Wii" name, it's gonna be called the "PplS"
-Gonna feature rumble, pointer function but not motion controllers. Same DS form factor.
-Going back to be the weak console of the gen, seeing that having the strong one didn't work.
-Going to be compatible with PSOne and PS2 games, but only the super-deluxe version will be compatible with PS3 ones.

See? That was easy. And I was j/k if you missed it.

Around the Network

lol Fazz. I especially like "Going back to be the weak console of the gen, seeing that having the strong one didn't work." lol.

What's the lol for? I don't get it. So they're starting a rumor about a ps4?

Well at least we know they aren't bailing out of the console industry....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hopefully they get ps2 software BC working sometime soon. Just imagine a ps4 that could play ps1-3 games.

@soriku

Its not ps4..

Its going to be PSP v3.

mM