By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Thread: Harry Potter for Kinect Trailer!! Yaiba, new game from Resident evil vet, could it come to the 360? Forbes show off 3 awesome steampunk Xbox 360 controllers

How do you feel about custom controllers

I have a few, they are amazing 5 55.56%

I have one, love it to bits 1 11.11%

I don't have one but I wouldn't mind it 1 11.11%

Not a fan, I prefer my co... 2 22.22%

They are useless, what's the point of them? 0 0%

Total:9

Fable: The Journey GONE GOLD!

Gary Carr, our Creative Director, just sent an email around the company with the following:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce that Fable: The Journey has just officially gone GOLD.”

This means the game is now completely done and ready to be printed on discs! Please join me in congratulating the team here at Lionhead Studios, and while you wait for the release of the game, why not watch our Story Documentary!

In other news; you will be able to download and play the DEMO on Xbox LIVE on Monday 17th September and the game will be released in the US on 9th October and on the 12th October in Europe. Pre-order a copy here and receive some bonus items!

http://lionhead.com/fable-the-journey-gone-gold/

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Don't like official, cover all threads. For one they aren't official and secondly it just means interesting topics get hidden and ultimately lost.

No thanks

Hopefull Nsanity keeps posting his very regular individual topics as individual topics.

Easier to find, easier to discuss.

There is no discuss in Microsoft Discussion anymore

Anyone know how to embed countdown clocks onto websites? I want to do one leading to Pax, tad late in the day but what the hey.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Forza Horizon,Black Ops 2, Halo 4 , AC3 and RE6.

The games im getting this holidays for my beloved 360. What a machine!

opened a new thread for that but i will also post it here:

xbox family fun bundle price down from $473.92 to $299.00 at microsoft store. I have no clue if this is a good price or not but yeah, here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Xbox-360-4-GB-Console/productID.253888000

What comes in the bundle

Xbox 360 4 GB Console with Kinect

Get the most exciting gaming experience yet with the Xbox 360 console and Kinect bundle. Included are the new Xbox 360 with 4 GB of memory, the revolutionary Kinect sensor, and the Kinect Adventures game. With its whisper-quiet, sleek new design, the new Xbox 360 console, paired with the Kinect sensor's body-tracking technology, brings you hours of hands-free fun where you're the controller.

Kinect Sports: Season Two Xbox 360 Game for Kinect

Step up to the plate, reach for your driver to tee off, or serve up an ace as the most popular Kinect franchise returns with Kinect Sports: Season Two—only on Kinect for Xbox 360. With six thrilling new sports to jump into and enjoy, Kinect Sports: Season Two pulls the whole family off the couch and turns your living room into a world-class sports arena where intuitive, full-body gameplay and friendly competition reign supreme. Following the top-selling and award-winning Kinect Sports, the second season amps up the action and delivers sporting gameplay like you’ve never seen—or felt—before!

Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership

Take advantage of the very best value for all the goodness of gold! Your Xbox LIVE Gold membership lets you connect and play with friends around the world and watch thousands of HD movies instantly from Netflix. In addition to Xbox LIVE features like available game add-ons, full Xbox 360 game downloads, Xbox LIVE Arcade games and unique fashions and props for your avatar, you’ll receive Gold-exclusive discounts like the Deal of the Week. Plus, with your Gold membership you get early access to some of the best new content.

Xbox 360 Media Remote

The new Xbox 360 Media Remote controls the Xbox 360 Dashboard, DVD and CD playback, and media playback through Xbox LIVE. The Xbox 360 Media Remote also controls volume and power on many popular brands of TVs.

Navigate HD movies, TV shows and sports on Xbox LIVE with services like Netflix, HuluPlus, ESPN, and many more. With standard remote control buttons, using this remote makes accessing your entertainment easier than ever!

Xbox 360 HDMI Cable (6.5 foot)

Handling up to 1080p resolution in a single wire, the Xbox 360 HDMI cable brings you HD entertainment in all its eye-popping glory. High-def movies and TV from Xbox LIVE and Netflix, plus all your favorite HD games, come through in picture-perfect clarity. The full Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound ensures you'll experience superior audio quality.

Hulu Plus 3-Month Subscription for New or Existing Customers

Watch TV on your schedule. Hulu Plus on Xbox LIVE brings you current television shows, as well as back seasons, classic movies and more right to your TV, console, mobile phone, or internet connected device. Free trial valid for existing and new subscribers.

Around the Network

Thanks for the post, updated the OP

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Halo 4 will be epic.

'Back to School Sale'

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/special-sales

Twisted Pixel's CEO talks about Lococycle and gives you some insight into what it's all about.

When the Twisted Pixel CEO said, "we don't know specific platforms" with a slight smile, gave me the hint that this could very well be a launch game for the nextbox on xbla.