By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Thread: Harry Potter for Kinect Trailer!! Yaiba, new game from Resident evil vet, could it come to the 360? Forbes show off 3 awesome steampunk Xbox 360 controllers

How do you feel about custom controllers

I have a few, they are amazing 5 55.56%

I have one, love it to bits 1 11.11%

I don't have one but I wouldn't mind it 1 11.11%

Not a fan, I prefer my co... 2 22.22%

They are useless, what's the point of them? 0 0%

Total:9
smroadkill15 said:
When the Twisted Pixel CEO said, "we don't know specific platforms" with a slight smile, gave me the hint that this could very well be a launch game for the nextbox on xbla.

i would say it is just an xbox arcade for windows 8 title or how they call it. will run also on windows 8 tablets and bla...

Around the Network

haha gotta love that loco game..looks like a lot of fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Still can't post vids in the OP ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

My gf is so going to get this Harry Potter game.

The face recognition feature is really bad though.

Around the Network

Play as Harry, it's less of a Hassle I guess.

Ajescent said:

Still can't post vids in the OP ¬_¬

if the rest of the site is anything like me... forget about the OP.  just keep making regular updates to the thread and change the thread title to reflect that new content.  That's what hooks me into the vita thread.

g'luck on the thread.  i'll probably pop in from time to time as long as the discussion is good. 

failed post.

Yaiba teaser

http://www.examiner.com/article/yaiba-from-keiji-inafune-hits-the-trifecta-of-zombies-ninjas-and-robots

xbox 360 + kinect for ~$250 at walmart (not sure if only online and whatever)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-4GB-Console-w-Kinect/15196666