By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45 Signups

mantlepiecek said:
Danne, join this game. We both started together, should be a fun game. Don't worry about the theme.

naaaaw I just don't know yet ^^ could be fun :P thing is, it takes so much of your time! I know my gal's gonna be pissed with me :D so therefore, I'm waiting for the theme to know if it's worth it :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
Danne, join this game. We both started together, should be a fun game. Don't worry about the theme.

naaaaw I just don't know yet ^^ could be fun :P thing is, it takes so much of your time! I know my gal's gonna be pissed with me :D so therefore, I'm waiting for the theme to know if it's worth it :P

While you are watching Golden Girls with your GF at night just read through it on your phone. Simple. The theme is going to be Goldeneye or GI Joe I think is what I heard somewhere.

GI Joe?! I'm up for that! :D Hellz yeah! Bring it!!!

I don't care for theme.

Also,

I will try my best to never have a no lynch ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

man-bear-pig said:
spurgeonryan said:
But this would be your chance to lynch people and make them angry without risk of being banned. 3 posts a day would keep the mod nazi off your back.

That's not the problem, the problem is that it would take me like an hour of reading everyday when I come online and I honestly don't have time for that anymore. Besides, why would I want to annoy the users I don't like? I just ignore their existence and by not joining this game I won't be forced to interact with people I don't like

I congratulate you on being self-aware and considerate enough to know you will not be able/willing to follow the thread conscientiously and abstain because of that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:
I'm sure MBP would love to play if hatmoza was here <_>

But nobody likes Hatz cus Hatz don't like anybody.

Around the Network

I might join actually...I'm not sure. I quite like hatmoza

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Ey!! I like him! I like him A LOT! Hmm, please don't tell my husband!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Err...why?

EDIT: I mean why don't you want us to tell your husband?

man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Err...why?

He's wonderfully brash, brutally honest, very entertaining and funny.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
man-bear-pig said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Err...why?

He's wonderfully brash, brutally honest, very entertaining and funny.

I agree