By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45 Signups

It will in fact be MLP.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Honestly, small games with committed people can be nice.

Fun and quick.

That last ~ 1 and a half weeks

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

spurgeonryan said:
It is against brony law to blackmail radish. It is also sounding more and more like you are a cult leader. " I will get my followers to do whatever I want them to! Helter Skelter".

lol nice manson reference.

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
It is against brony law to blackmail radish. It is also sounding more and more like you are a cult leader. " I will get my followers to do whatever I want them to! Helter Skelter".

Upon researching that, I agree that it's a clever reference - but very pointless xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Upon researching that, I agree that it's a clever reference - but very pointless xD

Oh yes, I agree to that as well.

Also I thought it was funny that spurge flipped about hat and rol earlier. It's exactly how he plays in the game.

Around the Network

Spry just remember how easy it is to misinterpret intentions when you play foolishly. I won't question you if you think your actions through, but do something stupid like not giving the unkillable stump an item, and just so happen to give the item to someone who dies, then you will be questioned. Think out your actions more carefully.

1. c03n3nj0
2. Linkz
3. goddamn Icelander
4. Stefl1504
7. Mario
8.mantlepiecek
9. Radishhead
13V Theprof00
13. Morenoingrato
413. Soleron
SPURGE. presumably spurgeonryan

And I promise not to quit guys, I'm sorry. I got some experience in on another site so I can actually play this game now.

radishhead said:
Make this a MLP theme, and I'll join- and I'll try to convince the regulars of the MLP thread to participate too. Make this a different theme, and I'll join anyway

1. c03n3nj0
2. Linkz
3. goddamn Icelander
4. Stefl1504
7. Mario
8.mantlepiecek
9. Radishhead
12.spry
13V Theprof00
13. Morenoingrato
14. Soleron

SOleron you gunna actually play this time :P