By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2012-2013 Premier League

Yeah, Rooney was muck for his brief time on the pitch. Didn't seem to be working with him and Van Persie. Kagawa looks the business though.

Around the Network

I'll be watching the highlights later on Match of the Day, but the Swansea vs. West Ham match was pretty good, West Ham were their biggest opponents today, they just gifted Swansea two goals :/

I suppose you could say today Rooney was ... gash.

Right well Saints are at the bottom after 4 games as we've only played 2. This is going to crush moral even though we had Man city, Man Utd and Arsenal in those 4.

That said, come on Saints.

Hmm, pie.

QPR be crazy!

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Arsenal fan here. I'm not to bothered by the Van Persie move, it was either 24m now or nothing next year.

man-bear-pig said:
For what it's worth, I support Chelsea!

I'm sorry for your loss, well, not really!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The Fury said:
QPR be crazy!

QPR quite literally are breaking their own bank, I have no idea how they can afford all these players :S 

I'm wondering what would happen if they got relegated, they have so many players, they couldn't possibly offload all of them right? :S

Dissapointed in Liverpool this transfer window, Dempsey wanted to come to us all summer, but we couldn't find that extra few pennies to make Fulham agree to sell him to us. Oh well, at least this year, every Liverpool fan expects us to do badly, so it'll be a nice change from Dalghish's era :P

United didnt deserve to win at all. Still cant complain about the result.

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
What matters is the goals, my dear

Yeah, they played very badly at times and Southampton dominated the ball for large periods of time. Persie is just such a beast! Too bad he missed the penalty.

Papering over very wide cracks.  That midfield is awful, continue with the same squad and top 4 will be best they can hope for, they certainly, wont win anything this year with it.   Their midfield has been outplayed by Fulham, Everton and Southampton, god help them when they play a good side.

Hey... we are good.

.... honest. :(

Hmm, pie.