By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ps3 said:

I bet all the jealous haters are now eating their words and crying tears of blood. haha Go TAYLOR!!!! You are the greatest artist in the history of the Solar System!

I'm officially creeped out...

Around the Network
pezus said:
Ps3 said:

Taylor Swift's New Single Debuts on Hot 100; Sales Forecast Grows

Taylor Swift's new single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is selling much faster than initially thought. Industry sources now suggest the track -- released late on Monday, Aug. 13 -- will probably move easily move more than 500,000 downloads by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, Aug. 19. It even has a pretty decent shot of surpassing the 600,000 mark.

Yesterday, forecasters were suggesting it would launch with 400,000 to 500,000. But, once sources saw how well it was already selling, it blew all projections out of the water.

If it surpasses 448,000, it will earn the largest debut for a digital song by a woman in history. Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" holds the current feat among female acts, when it launched at No. 1 on Billboard's Digital Songs chart with 448,000 according to Nielsen SoundScan.

------------

OMFG TAYLOR IS A LEGEND!! I hope she snatches GAGA's record. If she can do like 650k she'll have the all time highest debut out of anyone ever male or female. I bet all the jealous haters are now eating their words and crying tears of blood. haha Go TAYLOR!!!! You are the greatest artist in the history of the Solar System!

You act like digital downloads have been here forever lol...Is this America or WW?

Welcome to 2012 where Taylor is queen.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:

I bet all the jealous haters are now eating their words and crying tears of blood. haha Go TAYLOR!!!! You are the greatest artist in the history of the Solar System!

I'm officially creeped out...

In other words they are in pain from being so jealous.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ya right this country singer is for girly's. Metallica's "One" kills this song. You read the lyrics to "One " and tell me your swift song is better then. I'll do one even better Queensryche has 2 albums "operation mindcrime" and "empire". The songs on those 2 albums are amazing 5 guys playing instruments writing songs together thats tough. Taylor swift plucks a guitar and is produced over the top and ppl think shes the best what a joke.

Ps3 said:
fighter said:
Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

What is that garbage? It only has like 12,000 views. Nobody cares about it.

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Hunger Games is crap.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
#1 in the following countries on iTunes

#1 United States
#1 Argentina
#1 Brazil
#1 Canada
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 Ecuador
#1 Finland
#1 Guatemala
#1 Honduras
#1 Ireland
#1 New Zealand
#1 Norway
#1 Panama
#1 Peru
#1 Sweden
#1 Venezuela
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Malaysia
#1 Philippines
#1 Singapore
#1 Thailand

iTunes is crap.

jayson1 said:
Ya right this country singer is for girly's. Metallica's "One" kills this song. You read the lyrics to "One " and tell me your swift song is better then. I'll do one even better Queensryche has 2 albums "operation mindcrime" and "empire". The songs on those 2 albums are amazing 5 guys playing instruments writing songs together thats tough. Taylor swift plucks a guitar and is produced over the top and ppl think shes the best what a joke.

Girlys? This is the most sexist comment I've ever come across in my life. First of all, Taylor has so many grammys, please speak to them. Second, those lyrics are violent and you don't have to be a man to listen to violent music. Taylor's lyrics come from the heart and soul, and that's why the entire country sings her songs as anthems.

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
pezus said:

You act like digital downloads have been here forever lol...Is this America or WW?

Welcome to 2012 where Taylor is queen.

Oh I thought she was queen of forever

Oh totally! But especially today, because she is alive and current! 30 years from now people will be listening to Taylor the way people still listen to the Beatles and Queen today.

Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Hunger Games is crap.

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Hunger Games which had one of the biggest weekend box office records ever.

Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:

Boutros said:

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Hunger Games is crap.

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Hunger Games which had one of the biggest weekend box office records ever.

Not really. The Avengers was way better anyway.