By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

UNtil dawn
Tear away
Rain
Games of the show.

I also like the wonderbook too.
especially digg's.

Around the Network

Depending on the price, I might buy the cross systems when I replace my ps3. I was still wishing for a price cut and might still wait on that. Vita just does not seem too exciting now at all for me.

leatherhat said:
I think you have to buy on psn for cross buy. So no buy and then trade in shenanigans.

If this is true, then they not only piss on third party companies, they also piss retailers taking sales from them.

so did they announce those to SCEJ titles? when can we expect an announcement?

Chandler said:
CoD looks like ass. 3DS can do that kind of graphic.

AC:L looked really nice, but again too many touch controls. That's not why I bought a device with analogs and buttons. Same with Tear away.

Cross buy got me really excited for a moment but I'm not sure I need all those games on both devices. And it's only an incentive for PS3 owners so the appeal for new customers is limited.

PS+ on PS VITA I couldn't give a fuck. Sony just wants to sneak in a subscrition based service like MS has from the beginning. They just give you crazy incentives now and when most of the people bite they will make it baseline for their next console and dial back the incentives HARD.

On the topic of Wonderbook: Sure it looked really cool, especially that Detective Story, but remember, you will not really sit in front of a hologram with a huge ass magnifying glass. You will still look at the screen and make akward movements as you watch yourself on the screen, think like trying to cut your own hair in the mirror.

Rain and Puppeteer looked good and the Move stuff is just not for me, I already have one console for motion controls.

You couldn't be any more negative good lord. 

Around the Network

None of them stands upto tearaway. I don't even like LBP that much, the main guy of tearaway has awesome character.

I can see it being one of the biggest IP's on Vita.

arcane_chaos said:
so did they announce those to SCEJ titles? when can we expect an announcement?

Rain and Puppeteer

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Kynes said:
leatherhat said:
I think you have to buy on psn for cross buy. So no buy and then trade in shenanigans.

If this is true, then they not only piss on third party companies, they also piss retailers taking sales from them.

There's nothing stopping third parties from doing this to. If they don't its their loss. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
radishhead said:
Cross buy sounds interesting- did they give examples of some games that would work with it?

Motorstorm RC already does it.

Basically any 1st party ps3 game that is also appearing on the Vita on psn will do it

Pretty sure Retro City Rampage is also gonna do it

Me=Corrected

1st party and a few 3rd folks

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Did I miss any third party PSV announcements or was it only AC:L and COD:BO-D? I kinda expected more from third party for the Vita.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls