By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

radishhead said:
Cross buy sounds interesting- did they give examples of some games that would work with it?

Motorstorm RC already does it.

Basically any 1st party ps3 game that is also appearing on the Vita on psn will do it

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Ajescent said:
Jay520 said:
Ajescent said:

It doesn't count because it's not what he wants and what he wants>>>>everything else.

Kind of odd seeing this coming from you. Aren't you constantly critisizing developers for implementing multiplayer because you don't like it, yet most people do?

OT: It was a decent conference, but two main things I were excited for were absent (Slim & price cut).

A: "Constantly" is an overstatement

B: I never said he was wrong or that I disagreed with him, in fact I do. It didn't have what I wanted but more often than not, I don't mention it when something doesn't offer what I want. But people only remember the rare occasions when I do mention it.

A: True

B: By  typing "what he wants>>>>everything else" you make him seem condescending by implying that he believes his opinion is more important than everything else. He was just giving his opinion and doesn't deserve any sarcastic digs.

You are right, though like I said. I agree with him. Nothing truely grabbed me either...might be because I didn't watch the show but that's a different story.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Sony pressconference blew everything out of the water!

Turkish said:

Considering Sony are the only ones here, I think it's safe to say there was nothing in the water for them to blow.

I think you have to buy on psn for cross buy. So no buy and then trade in shenanigans.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

COD is beind developed by Nihilistic Software, i am no longer excited

So which game you think will have the most hype (media coverage, youtube view counts, ect)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ajescent said:
radishhead said:
Cross buy sounds interesting- did they give examples of some games that would work with it?

Motorstorm RC already does it.

Basically any 1st party ps3 game that is also appearing on the Vita on psn will do it

Pretty sure Retro City Rampage is also gonna do it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SnakeDrake said:
So which game you think will have the most hype (media coverage, youtube view counts, ect)

Tearaway. And COD. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Ajescent said:
Turkish said:

Considering Sony are the only ones here, I think it's safe to say there was nothing in the water for them to blow.

This year.