By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dragonball Z 2013

At first I thought it would be a teaser for another retarded live action, but yeah, after watching everything, it looks legit

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

phew!!! I thought this was another live action movie...my eyes are still scarred from the American adaptation

SnakeDrake said:
Hope its better then the last Dragonball movie

It can´t be worse

@topic

People are still watching Dragonball? I have stopped since they introduced those super duper sayans.

Fusioncode said:
I'm curious as to where exactly this movie is going to fit? Cell saga? Buu Saga? Ah well, maybe if this is successful then we can get a new series! Also, I'm a little surprised that Akira Toriyama is returning, I thought he hated Dragonball.

Probably none.

I don't think there is a single dragon ball z movie that actually does perfectly fit in anywhere with the Anime.  They all seem to have one or two glitches where they can't seem to slot in anywhere.

Definitely intrigued don't know how there going to get all the series in a movie, kinda makes me think like it's going to be rushed severely, unless it's like 3 hours long which is pretty doubtful.

Around the Network

Wait I thought this was a movie taking place after Z and before GT but some people here seem to be saying it's a movie version of the anime? Which is it?....

Kasz216 said:
Fusioncode said:
I'm curious as to where exactly this movie is going to fit? Cell saga? Buu Saga? Ah well, maybe if this is successful then we can get a new series! Also, I'm a little surprised that Akira Toriyama is returning, I thought he hated Dragonball.

Probably none.

I don't think there is a single dragon ball z movie that actually does perfectly fit in anywhere with the Anime.  They all seem to have one or two glitches where they can't seem to slot in anywhere.

Most anime movies aren't supposed to fit in anywhere, they just take place in a certain time frame.  Think of them like an alternate reality.  Though the Bojack movie is the closest movie that can fit anywhere.

Nothing like an oldfashioned dragon ball movie to wash out the ever bitter taste of the live action version we saw. Im so psyched about this.

i cant wait for the 3ds game
this... well not bad i guess
but i dont like modern animation techniques
ill stick with the original anime forever
i even disliked DBZ Kai because of this

..... well, Apparently Toriyama heard hollywood is making a new superman movie !