By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

+ leon the professional

- saving private ryan

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I agree. I just thought I saw people voting as a joke or for spite. I was wrong.

and you are not mistaken :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

+Saving Private Ryan
-Toys

+ Saving Private Ryan
- The Lion King

spurgeonryan said:

I have never seen L.A Confidential all the way through. But I hear it is really good.

You should check it out sometime.  Great movie.

+  L.A. Confidential 

-   Beavis & Butthead

Around the Network

BTW, two great movies missing from the list:

U.S. Marshals (pseudo-sequel to The Fugitive), and Wild Things

You should see them if you haven't already.

+ Jurassic Park
- Twister

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

+ Apollo 13
- Toys

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

+Saving Private Ryan
-Jumanji
-Guarding Tess (my extra minus vote)

+ Reservoir Dogs

- Toys

Relax about who's voting down what, Spurge. It's their opinion. I voted down Being John Malkovich because I don't like John Cusack. It's long story...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger